Chapter 26

I'm still on my exams week. Btw, media above is Hobi being a damn fine hoe with the tongue.

I don't even know where I left off with the last chapter, honestly.

But oh well.

Warning : lightly proof read and this is mostly about Seokjin. Poor boy had seen the blowjob scene in the previous chapter.

----------

Third Person's POV

Seokjin almost dropped the tray in his hand for his eyes had seen so indecent, in which his close friend, Jung Hoseok had semen all over his mouth.

"GOD!"

The handsome male quickly turned his heels and ran downstairs, almost tripping on the edge of the tile. His face was crimson red and he couldn't help himself to feel absolute embarrassed.

Who wouldn't anyway?

For the rest of the day, Seokjin and Hoseok avoided each other, creating a thick cloud of awkwardness around the café. Seokjin was thankful though that Jungkook had left and Hoseok didn't try to talk to him about what happened.

What an awkward occurrence happened in this blue Monday, indeed.

It was as if he didn't feel that time was passing by so slowly. The short arrow of the clock finally ticked on number five. Seokjin let out an exhale as he draped his arms on the counter, chin resting inbetween them.

"Why is there less people today?" He pouted.

"That's because it's Monday, hyung." Hoseok who was wiping the glasses answered for him. "And I also think it's because October is the month of examinations."

"Oh yeah, those students are probably struggling to survive."

Seokjin then looked around his café, only few tables were occupied. 'Usually there are more customers..'

He was fine with having less people who came but if there was nothing to do seriously bored him to death. Not many knew this, including Hoseok, but Seokjin was the type to stare and observe the humans he saw. He would judge how they dressed, the makeup on their face, even the way those people held chopsticks.

He didn't seem to be someone who was judgemental but actually, he was. He didn't care what people may think of him but he enjoyed making comments in his head about someone's appearance.

And the gorgeous male was doing it now.

Seokjin stared at the fellow man who was sitting in the table at the middle. "Hmm.." He hummed hard as he focused at the man's features.

"What are you doing hyung?" Hoseok whispered softly, finding the direction that Seokjin was looking at. "Is one of the customers someone that you know?"

"Shush, no! I'm judging." Seokjin simply said as he kept on staring at the same man.

"The one with fingers on the laptop?"

"Yup." Seokjin nodded, popping the 'p' word. "Why is he wearing a pair of sunglasses inside our café? There's no sun here."

"Maybe he's blind?" That came out like a question as Hoseok joined, staring as well.

"God did Jungkook's dick block your brain when you were sucking him off? How can a person who's typing on his laptop be blind?!"

"U--Uhm what- n-no his dick didn't!"

"Shush- don't even mention about his genital organ!"

"B-But hyung you mentioned it first--"

"Shh! Now look, that guy is drinking his coffee and his left fingers are still moving!" Seokjin widened his eyes, chuckling in amusement. "I bet those fingers can do more hmm."

Hoseok slapped the elder's shoulder "Hyung!"

"Aish, why can't you shut up and just let me say as I want." Seokjin almost bit Hoseok's hand if it wasn't for the younger who pulled his arm back to his side.

Hoseok shook his head before he waddled away towards the table which two customers had left with empty cups and a dirty plate with some cake leftovers. 'Seriously..'

While Hoseok was away, Seokjin moved his eyes to another person who was taking a picture of cheesecake on the table he was sitting in. Tilting his head as he noticed this person was wearing an obvious thick long wig, he laughed at how ridiculous and unnatural it looked like.

"I can't just assume the gender.. long hair like any females but.. A-Adam's apple?" Seokjin stuttered as he watched the way the bump on that person's bobbed when swallowing the bit of cheesecake.

"And.. a black leather bag.. wait, is that Gucci?" He blinked his eyes many times as he tried to focus.

'So the person whom I'm judging right now because I've had no idea what the gender is.. has Gucci bag?'

Seokjin continued to judge with a frown on his face, didn't realise the bell chimed when the entrance door was opened. Only until a cough was intended towards him by the human who had stepped inside the cafe woke Seokjin up from his judging moment.

"Y-Yes, may I help you?" He quickly straightened up, smiling awkwardly in front of the man who was standing across the counter.

Oh, he had a pair of small eyes and Seokjin liked them already.

The customer opened his small mouth, lips parting, "I really hate converse- Oh I mean, can I have one Caramel Macchiato?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued!

------------

I'll publish The Master and The Maid again when I'm finally done with Bottom Hobi.

See you in next chapter.

Leave comments.

Bye!

Jiminssquishycheeks