Chapter 3

Soooooo~ the third chapter is here! I hope you guys will enjoy reading it.

Warning : No proof reading!

Story starts here!

---------------------------------------------------

Jungkook's POV

I didn't see anything but black. I kept on walking, wandering around the unknown place but I could never find any ends, nor ways out. I blinked many times, maybe it was just my view which did not adjust yet in dark. Hell, I was wrong. I still couldn't see anything, not even my own hands. It was pitched black. I could feel my sweat dripping down from my hair to my skin. I was panting heavily, after all the running to search for any lights or a person.

A person?

Who was I searching for?

.........Jungkook.....

H-huh? I heard my name was called. I tried to follow where the voice came from but to no avail, I was still lost.

.......Jungkook!

That voice again!

Who are you?! How do you know my name?!

Out of nowhere, a ray of light appeared, shooting through the pitched black above me. I was showered with glitters. It was as if my skin was glowing, sparkling like diamonds are. What ever the fuck happened to me, I hope I wasn't turned into a vampire like Edward Cullen.

My legs were wobbly, that I dropped to my knees. My palms were now pressed against the hard, damp and cold surpface. God, why was I here?! How did I even get into this place from the start?! I felt dizzy. No. I was extremely drowsy. Fatigued. Exhausted. Due to that, my whole body was pulled down to hit the cold ground. I felt weak, I couldn't even move a finger.

.......Jungkook!

.....-koook!

The voice was still calling out for my name. Before I could respond to it, I passed out, slowly closing my eyes. For a moment there, it was pitched black again. Did I faint? I guess I did..

I hope someone would come and save me now.

Save me.. Please.

HELP.

SAVE ME!

SAVE MEEEE!!!!!!!

SAVE M-

---------------------------------------------------

I jerked up, snapping my eyes opened, a loud gasp escaped from my mouth. W-what was that..? A dream..?

" OH MY GOD JUNGKOOK YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME- "

I turned my face to the left to see Taehyung and Jimin sitting on the next bed of mine. Both of them stared at me, with their eyes widened a bit, popping out their eyeballs. Okay, that was exaggerating. They just widened their eyes at me.

" Are you okay Jungkook ah? You looked like you were having a nightmare.. " Jimin hyung reached out to pat my chest twice.

" Yeah, you were squirming and moaning. We thought a devil possessed you or something " Taetae hyung sat at the spot near my head and he palmed my temple. " You're sweating.. "

The both of them look at me worriedly. Damn, I was so lucky to have these hyungs around me.

I let out a soft sigh before I sat up and smiled at them reassuringly, " I'm okay. I only had a bad dream "

I took out my phone to see the clock showed that it was 5 a.m. I pulled away the blanket off of me, " Let's practice for tomorrow's fansign event, hyungs "

With that, the three of us left the room and walked out after I went to the refrigerator, taking the cups along with me. The drink would surely give me energy and hope, like it said, wouldn't it?

Author 's POV

The three boys collapsed on the floor, chest heaving back and forth, panting heavily with droplets of sweats coating their skin. They stayed in that position until Taehyung broke the silence.

" So, what exactly did you dream about Kook ah? "

Jimin joined in as well, shooting the maknae with questions.

" Did a ghost appear in your dream? Or a man chasing you with a chainsaw? Or Taetae trying to take away your virginity? "

" Yah what the fuck- that would be a wet dream. And a good one."

" Did you just admit that you do bottom, Tae? "

Jimin raised his brow up at the latter as he sat up. He earned a cheeky grin from Taehyung and he could feel his blood rush up his spine through the vessels. The two of them literally stared into each others' eyes, probably, eye-fucking.

Jungkook shivered and made a disgusted face before he kicked the two of them, making the boys to flinch and stop their eye-fucking session.

The clock showed that it was 8pm. He stood up and wiped the sweats on his forehead before he looked at his hyungs again.

" I'll be back before 12 "

Taehyung and Jimin blinked as they watched the younger leaving them.

" Where is he going Taehyung ah ? " Jimin asked, his head still pointed towards the direction that Jungkook had left.

Taehyung only shrugged in no idea.

--------------------------------------------------
9:05 pm at Jin's Cafe

" I think I'm gonna dieeeee!! " Hoseok cried as he flopped himself onto one of their couches. He sank his face onto the soft cushion and soon Jin joined, falling his butt on the younger's back.

" Don't exaggerate. You won't die just from doing two shifts! " Jin slapped Hoseok's butt, making the flesh to jiggle and he laughed at it.

" Come on. Get up, we need to close this place and go home " He spoke but still didn't budge from Hoseok which made the younger to whine.

When they were about to close the place, the same young man who came yesterday visited their cafe again. This time, he wore a pair of round glasses and had a long black muffler covering his mouth and neck.

" I would like to order a cup of caramel macchiato, please? " The man stood in front of the counter, speaking to Hoseok.

Hoseok showed him a smile while nodding even though he was dead tired and complaining earlier.
Hoseok thought to himself of how the man came again and he was kinda attracted, rather, curious about him.

" One caramel macchiato that is~ " He turned around to get the drink ready when the man spoke up again.

" I want it to be hot.. "

In response, Hoseok only replied with a small yes. As he was still making the drink, the man continued his sentence with a soft whisper, along with a light chuckle.

" Just like you. "

To be continued!
---------------------------------------------
I always do the ending suck (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Thank you for reading!

Vote if you like this story! Minimum vote for the next chapter is 11! ♡'・ᴗ・'♡

Bye~