Chapter 7

Hello~

Thank you for the 1k reads! ♡

Who likes Junghope?! (ノ*゚ー゚)ノ

Warning : No proof reading!

Story starts here!
----------------------------------------------

Hoseok's POV

H-he called me with that name! Angel! So it must be him! Jungkook was that man right from the beginning!

My mouth was hanging opened that it made him laugh. Now there was the bunny teeth! The same voice who chuckled the other day! I mentally slapped myself that I did not notice it earlier.

" S-so.. Jungkook sshi.. Y-you used your family name during in the cafe that time? "

He raised the corner of his lips, flashing a wide grin at me as his response.

" Took you long enough to realise that, Hoseok. I even revealed more than a half of my face and you still didn't think that I was a member of BTS? "

Jungkook started signing the photo book that I brought along with me while humming a song that was familiar to me, Hold Me Tight.

" I- I didn't r-realise at all.. "

Eeek! Why was I stuttering around him?! This happened again like when we were outside the cafe!

He made a 'click' sound while playing with the marker pen in his hand. He stopped when I stood up, leaning his face closer to mine and a soft whisper was delivered before I left.

" Watch me closely from now on, Angel "

I could feel my cheeks heated up as I hugged the book in my hands against my chest tightly. I bit my lip to supress the embarrassing feelings that I was having and walked away towards my seat.

I kept my face low with the book, hiding behind it while looking at Jungkook.

Faint rosy shade formed on my cheeks more when he purposely looked at me back and I could see his grin.

" Kyaaaaaaa!! Jungkoookie!! "

The fangirls around me were screaming loudly that some of them screeched.

Jungkook just had to wink at me, when the fan girls thought it was for them!! O-or maybe it was actually for them.. Gosh! I was so silly and thought that he did it to me!

As everyone's attention were towards Suga who was speaking, a girl approached me when I was sharing eye contact with Jungkook.

" Hey you "

I turned to face her and she was standing with her other two friends, arms crossed.

" Just because Jungkook treated you better than any of us, that doesn't make you any special! "

What she said made me closed-mouth. Before I could respond to her, they took the chance to dig their nails on my shoulders when the other fans were cheering loudly.

I hissed from the pain and I could feel that my skin had their marks.

" Listen, Jungkook treated you that way because you're merely a boy. Don't even think that you are any better. He just feels sorry that you're the only boy here. That's Jungkook, he's a nice person. "

I caught in fear to even reply that they basically said it harshly. I already knew that! I didn't need someone to rub it on my face! Why couldn't I just have a good day with BTS?! Why did I need to have people hurting my feelings!

" So just stay away from him okay? You're nothing special. What would he even want to do anything with an ugly like you? You should see yourself in the mirror. "

One of her friends took the opportunity to push my head with her finger when everyone else was focusing at Rap Monster who did a funny dance.

W-what did I do to deserve this..

She snatched a photocard of Taehyung from me and laughed evilly as she disappeared with her friends on my sight.

T-that.. That was the only photocard of Taehyung I had..

I used my money and luck to get that..!

I felt a lump in my throat. I bit my lower lip and kept facing down on my shoes.

My eyes started glittering. I went silent, ignoring the blasting cheers from the fans and loud music that was played.

I tried to hold my tears but I failed. Each and every tear escaped and dropped like a rain it was.

I sniffled and took out a tissue from my pocket, wiping my tears away with it.

I didn't know what I saw was correct but Jungkook was facing at my direction, looking furious with sharp and dark eyes.

Did he see me crying?

Then I saw his lips were moving, as if he was talking to someone but there wasn't anyone beside him.

He looked around him in confusion and stood up straight, shrugging as he tried to hide his embarrassment.

I chuckled from his action and I saw something at the corner of my eyes.

I flipped out when Taehyung appeared beside me, wearing a scarf like a bugglar.

" Eeeeeeekkkkkk! "

I screamed and stumbled, hitting my rib on the edge of the arm rest.

" Ouch! "

-------------------------------------------------

Third Person's POV

Jungkook clenched his hands tightly as he gave a murderous glare at Hoseok's direction.

No he didn't glare at the older boy. Instead, it was the three mean girls who were giving Hoseok a hard time.
He wanted to slam the table infront of him but he had to calm the beast down. He didn't want to make a ruckus. That would only cause a drop in BTS' reputation.

The tears slipping out of Hoseok's pretty eyes did not escape the sigh of an eagle-Jungkook. The maknae could go ballistic and become Sparta Jeon, punishing the mean girls but no he couldn't. He couldn't because people would be saying that men must not hit women.

Hell to that!

Gender doesn't make you get treated differently! Give people respect and you receive the same reward. Give people shit, you receive shit as well.

But feminisim exists. Not that Jungkook was against it nor bothered by it. Recalling back what the mean girls did to Hoseok was about to make him lose his cool.

" Calm the fuck down Jungkook.. You can talk to Hoseok later.. " He whispered to himself.

" Taetae hyung.. I can't stand at what happened to him just now.. I really want to hug him at the spot but people would look at me differently "

He didn't get any response.

" Hyung? "

Jungkook woke up and looked around him, only to find that he had been talking alone by himself.

" Dammit, where's that dumb hyung! "

He looked at Hoseok again and there, he saw the hair belong to the dumb hyung.

" What is he doing there with Hoseok? "

.

.

.

.

Story ends here!
--------------------------------------------

Sorry for the slow update. I have exams in the corner (╥_╥)

Thank you for reading!

Please leave your comment!

LEAVE. COMMENTS. OR. ELSE.

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Minimum vote for next chapter is 11!

AronLemon

Bye!