Chapter 16

Thank you for the 6k reads :')

Warning : no proof reading!

Warning again, smut ahead , prepare holy water

Please anyone donate me cheesecakes because I love them ;-;

Story starts here!
---------------------------

Jungkook's POV

D-did Hoseok just moan? No, I probably heard it wrong!

Y-yeah.. My brain was too horny from last night that I thought I heard him moan. I stopped giving him massages only to be whined out,

" Ya-yah don't stop.. That felt good already. My muscles are starting to relax "

" You really are enjoying this, aren't you Hoseokie? "

I chuckled softly yet nervously at him. He rested his chin on his both hands, letting out a hum and closing his eyes.

" You are good at this and yeah, I enjoy it very much~ "

I didn't know what devil had overcome me but I really wanted to hear it again. Hoseok' moan. I didn't think that a simple moan would make me feel horny. Well, at least THIS horny.

Looking down at my pants, there was the same tent again on my crotch area. I tried to remain silent to calm the beast down but Hoseok was whining, it didn't help me at all.

" Come on Jungkook ah-- "

" A-Ah okay okay. Be patient. " I faked a laugh and continued to focus in calming my horny self. Honestly! It didn't calm down at all! What if Hoseok saw it?!

Clearing my throat, I moved my hands back on his lower torso and pressed my fingers on the muscle which I didn't expect to earn another moan.

" O-oh.. "

I couldn't possibly sit on his ass but I did. My bulge was poking the center of his ass right now! I was nervous at first but a part of me enjoyed this so much. I.. I wanted to hear his moans again so I pressed harder and he let out a whiny moan this time.

" A-aaah..- Oh! "

Fuck it!

I poked my bulge deeper into his clothed ass as my fingers kept on giving light squeezes, trailing down his skin after sneaking my hands inside his shirt which was easy because he took off his apron earlier.

I smirked to myself, knowing that Hoseok wasn't aware what I was planning to do. I rested myself on his back and roamed my hands higher to his chest, making my way to his nipples and rubbed them between my fingers when I finally found them.

He arched his back slightly, slipping out a moan softly, but was loud enough for me to hear.

" J-Jungkook wait.. Not there.. "

" Shh Hoseok.. I got this. "

Hoseok didn't seem to understand why I was doing it and he tried to protest.

" But people don't give massage on nippl- a..ah! "

" Of course they do, silly. Nipples should be given attention too, Hoseok ah. "

I smirked again, feeling that I got Hoseok in my palms as he couldn't argue back. Pinching his nipples again, he yelped his moan.

How interesting, Angel.