Chapter 23

I'm finally back

Shall we have Jungkook taking Hobi on a date?

Warning no proof reading!

Story starts here!
----------------------

Third Person's POV

Just a week after they started dating, Jungkook decided that he wanted to take Hoseok out on a date. So here he was now, standing outside Hoseok's front door while holding a bouquet of red roses.

He stood still and looked at his watch.

8:12 a.m.

He knew that his boyfriend wouldn't go to work today so he wanted to spend time with him as much as he could. Then why not start it in the morning?

Jungkook smiled to himself as he rang the doorbell while thinking how Hoseok would react to this surprise. Yup, Hoseok didn't know that Jungkook was coming and standing outside his place.

Jungkook rang the doorbell again since Hoseok hadn't came out to open the door. He waited while licking his lips when he could hear foot steps coming towards the door.

" Coming! " Hoseok yelled out and opened the door immediately. " What can I-- "

Hoseok's eyes widened and his hand stayed frozen on the door knob " --help.. You.. K-Kookie? "

Jungkook smiled widely at the sight of his boyfriend, hair still slightly wet and a small towel rested across his shoulder.

" Hey, baby. "

A blush made its way to Hoseok's cheeks instantly. Jungkook took a step back and held out the roses, making Hoseok surprised with his mouth gaped open.

" W-well I just think that flowers are a good surprise for you.. I hope you like it baby. " Jungkook smiled again, a bit more shyly as he rubbed his nape with the other hand.

Hoseok gladly took the bouquet and a wide smile spread acrosss his lips.

" Thank you Kookie! I'm gonna put it in a vase then. "

Jungkook nodded at him, face reflecting the one's on Hoseok's. The two of them got inside Hoseok's apartment. The younger's breath stopped for a brief moment as he was checking out his boyfriend in only a tight white shirt and a pair of peach shorts, barely covering his beautiful thighs. It would be a lie if he didn't get turn out at the view of Hoseok's butt.

" Why didn't you tell me that you were going to come? " Hoseok asked as he carefully put the roses inside a narrow vase. " I was in the shower when I heard the bell.. "

" It wouldn't be a surprised if I told you. "

Jungkook reached to hug Hoseok's waist from behind, lips already attached on the older's nape. " I missed you a lot hyung. I wish I could see you everyday, like, 7 days a week. That would be great. "

Hoseok's heart beat faster and his body started to warm from Jungkook's touch. He tilted his head slightly as Jungkook placed butterfly kisses on his soft skin.

" You smell good. You smell sweet. " Jungkook muttered softly as he kept on placing kisses on Hoseok's skin. " What soap did you use? "

Hoseok couldn't help but to giggle at the ticklish touch against his skin. " Mhmm, coconut scented soap. "

Jungkook let go of his boyfriend and made him turn to him. "Ah- that's right. I came to take you on date hyung. "

Hoseok blinked, " A date, Kookie? "