Chapter 22

Hello..

:<

Warning no proof reading! and fluff I even screamed at myself lol

Oh and I appreciate it if you leave a comment or two..

I always enjoy reading comments

Story starts here!
-------------

Third Person’s POV

Hoseok looked around the spacious dance studio, feeling so tiny inside it. He sat quietly in the corner, watching his boyfriend and the members  until they finished recording. He could see Jungkook who breathing quite heavily, smiling in satisfaction before it turned into a frown when Taehyung had his arms around him.

" Were you watching me, cutie? " Taehyung tucked his finger under Hoseok’s chin, practically grinning at the boy which killed him secretly inside. " I danced so well, right? Mm Hoseokie~? "

Hoseok looked at him, feeling embarrassed once again and his face was all flushed up, along with his ears. " I—I—uh—umm.. " Poor boy was stuttering. What to expect when his number one bias was hugging him? Anything related to a handsome and pretty bias could make anyone forget their surroundings, including their lover.

" Fuck off Tae! " Jungkook came in between them, embracing Hoseok in his muscular arms as his back  was facing Taehyung. " One more touch I’ll tell Yoongi hyung that you were the one sat on his Kumamon plushie, making it stink with your assshit. "

Taehyung’s eyes quickly widened while Jimin and Hoseok were laughing. " Come on Tae, you don’t wanna get killed by Yoongi hyung! " Jimin grabbed Taehyung’s arm, dragging him away from Jungkook before a drama would start.

Jungkook heaved out a heavy sigh and he finally turned to look at his boyfriend.

" Do you love me, Angel? " He looked expectantly at Hoseok.

" Of course I love you Kookie! " Hoseok gave him one of his bright smiles, eyes crinkling into a beautiful pair of eyesmiles.

" So your bias is me? "

" Oh, it’s Taehyung! " Hoseok giggled so cheerfully, blinding Jungkook’s eyes and at the same time sending a hammer to his heart.

'Tch.. Fucking Kim Taehyung. ' Jungkook basically rolled his eyes, in mind already stabbing Taehyung with a thousand pens.

" Let’s give them the drinks we bought before I send you home okay? " Jungkook faked a smile as he was still murdering Taehyung.

" Call me tonight okay? " Jungkook turned  to face Hoseok who was unbuckling the seat belt, smiling so adoringly at him. He had one of the best days in his life while spending it with his cute boyfriend.

Hoseok nodded at him, replying back the smile with one and whispered that he would call Jungkook. The sun was about to set. The sky was orange, yet still not so dark which kinda made Hoseok looked glowing in Jungkook’s eyes.

Hoseok bid his goodbye and got out from the car, already heading towards the door to his place when a pair of strong arms circled around his waist again like this morning.

" I’ll miss you hyung. I’ll miss you so bad. So so bad I don’t want to be apart from you even for second. " Jungkook placed a small and delicate kiss on the side of Hoseok’s neck and it trailed down to his shoulder.

Hoseok was blushing, his ears, cheeks and neck were all painted in red. He made himself to turn around and face Jungkook, who was looking down at him with those gentle, yet alluring eyes.