Chapter 6

I'm bored.

Warning : No proof reading!

Story starts here!
-------------------------------------------------
Third Person's POV

The first alarm didn't wake the sleeping boy. He was dead tired that until the second alarm snapped him up from his dreamless sleep.

" Oh shit! I woke up 5 minutes late! "

Yep. Only 5 minutes could get Hoseok freaked out. He was such a punctual boy. Punctuality had grown inside him for so long, it was rare. Not everyone was like that.

Hoseok hopped off of the bed and ran to the bathroom to take quick warm bath. He didn't forget to dry his wet hair and spray a candy scented cologne to his body.

He took a white shirt with light blue stripe prints on it. He put on a beige short pants and it hugged his bottom perfectly. He took awhile to comb his hair the way he liked it to look fluffy and soft.

Once he finished, Hoseok quickly took his bicycle and rode off to the fansign event location which was a few miles away.

-----------------------------------------------------

Seoul university gym hall. 8:09 a.m.

" Jungkook ah! Stop staring outside! We have to arrange our seating place! "

The leader of BTS, Namjoon walked towards their manager after he called out Jungkook.

The maknae obeyed him and went over to the long table where Jimin and Yoongi were standing at. The two of them were whispering to each other and Taehyung could be seen not too far, glaring holes at Yoongi.

" Jimin, Taehyung is getting jealous now " Jungkook patted Jimin's shoulder before he sat at the furthest seat. He would be the last that the fans would greet.

The security would open the gate in less than one hour. Jungkook was anxiously waiting for the person, that one person who never left to occupy his head. His angel, Hoseok.

~ Time skipped ~

It was already 9.03 a.m. The gate was now already opened. A swarm of fans with cameras, along with their scream filled the hall which before was silent.

All the members stood at their arranged seats and did their greet to the fans. The fans greeted them back and that was the start of their event.

However, only one person who had not attended yet. The bike riding boy, Jung Hoseok.

" I'm late I'm late! "

Hoseok panted to himself as he rode his bicycle faster, overworking his muscles. One more second and there he arrived at the location.

He sprinted towards the gate, leaving his bicycle unchained nor unlocked. Poor boy he didn't think further when someone stole it from him later.

Jungkook's POV

I tapped the floor with my left leg non stop, biting my lower lip as I carefully scanned through the noisy fans in front of me. God, where was Hoseok? I was pretty sure that he mentioned he would come to this fansign.

I was too focus to look for him that I didn't realise the first fan had greeted me. She tapped my arm and smiled brightly at me. Another day now that I had to put my widest smile, yet fake.

One by one, I greeted new and different fan. When I was giving an autograph, there, I saw him coming through the small door. I could see him sweating and he took the chair around in the middle. Just seeing him for a second, I felt my day was made. It looked like he would be the last one to greet. Well that was alright, I could talk to him longer than I did to any other fans.

Taehyung who was sitting beside me, nudged my arm as he noticed the change in my behaviour.

" What happened hmm? " He cocked his brow up at and I pushed his face away when he rested his head on my shoulder. Damn this hyung didn't know that I hated skinship?

" I saw the way you looked at the late boy. He is the one that drew octopus on your cup right, Mr. Jeon? "

Hearing him saying the name got me embarassed so I laughed awkwardly and hit his head with the hammer toy. Suddenly, a crowd of fans was screaming histerically and some of them even shouted.

" Taekook is real! Vkook is perfect! "

Oh boy- I only smiled even though I wanted to puke from the ship name. Taetae hyung and me? Please don't ship the two of us.

I could see Jimin hyung shooting daggers with his eyes at me when the fans cheered as Taehyung wrapped his arms around my neck.

I know I was gay but- I still didn't like any skinship from men!!

As I was trying to push him away, I saw Hoseok. He looked like a sad puppy. I bit my lip, because I knew that he liked Taehyung. Was I jealous at this fact? Yeah. I was.

Hoseok 's POV

I quickly sat down on one of the empty chairs in the middle section. It seemed like I was the only guy fan here.. I shook my head to dry the sweat away on my face. I smiled brightly as I finally saw Taehyung with my own eyes. I couldn't help myself and took out my camera, taking a lot of his pictures. I was too immersed at looking the pictures when the fangirls started to scream so loudly around me. I snapped my head towards the members and then I saw Taehyung hugging Jungkook.

My heart broke for a second and I looked down at my feet. Taekook was real huh? The fans kept chanting that. I was confident that I looked sad so I brighten up myself. It was just a fan service. I knew it. Don't get yourself down, Hoseok.

As I waited in my seat, I looked at the members. It was heartwarming to see them laughing while interacting with the fans. Soon, my eyes stopped at Jungkook. He was wearing a turtle neck and a coat. Somehow, I had this feeling that we were not that distant.. It was like, we had known for awhile? Maybe it was just a feeling and nothing more.

I quickly got into the last line. I was really nervous that I became the last one who would greet them. First, I met with Rap Monster.

" H-hello Namjoon sshi! C-could you please sign this for my friend? "

I took out an album and he gave the autograph that I asked. He also left a small message for Jin hyung after I told him his name.

Next, I passed to Suga aka Yoongi then Jimin... I couldn't stop getting nervous when I was finally meeting Taehyung for the first time!

He took my hand and shook it, causing me to scream and shock the other audience, along with the members.

I believed that my cheeks and ears were painted with a red shade. I didn't stop blushing when he started to talk to me.

I saw that he turned to the maknae and smirked at him.

" He's the guy right , Kookie ah? "

Jungkook only hissed and ignored him. I didn't want to leave Taehyung yet but I had to. I dejectedly moved to Jungkook and there, we met and faced each other closely.

I widened my eyes when he covered his mouth, with the same muffler that the man who called me angel.

He couldn't be that person right?!

I was flustured and a bit panicked that patted my cheeks many times and he let out the same chuckles as the man!

Jungkook's lips turned into a smile and he stared at me, arms rested on the table. The first sentence came out from his mouth made my jaw drop.

" So, we meet again Angel. "

.

.

.

.

Story ends here!
------------------------------------------------

Another suck ending (个_个)

Thank you for reading!

Minimum vote for the next chapter is 11!

Leave comments!

Bye ~(^з^)-☆