Chapter 18

I was done typing the " chapter 18 " then.. I completely didn't know what to start writing because.. I forgot the last chapter????

Why am I being forgetful

Is it because I ate noodles which had some ants in it?!

Smh

Warning : no proof reading

Note : probably the last chapter before i go with my hiatus

Note again, I might unpublish my books when I start my hiatus

Story starts here
----------------

Jungkook's POV

I groaned even louder when Hoseok grinded down on me again. I cupped his left cheek while my other hand roamed around his waist, then down to grope his perfect, squishy butt.

It felt so good, just like touching a cotton candy or marshmallow. I could stay like this for hours, just to be this close with him, my beautiful angel. I looked into his eyes, as I studied his features. He had a mole just on his upper lip and those cute cheeks were just making my heart melt.

" Why are you staring at me like that? " He looked at me with his big, doe eyes which I adored so much.

Caressing his cheek, I smiled at him lovingly and nuzzled the tip of his nose with mine before I touched our foreheads together, eyes closed.

" Nothing angel.. You're just.. So beautiful. "

Even though I didn't see him, I could tell that he was blushing. Hoseok hid his face in the crook of my neck and bit it, surprising me.

" What are you doing Hoseok ah--? " I tilted my head slightly and hissed at the pain from being bitten.

" You l-left a mark on me.. I just wanted to do the same! " He bit another, just on a different spot, right below my ear.

Aigoo, this baby angel doesn't even know how and where to leave hickeys.

I chuckled lightly before raising our bodies up. Hoseok was now sitting on my laps, straddling my still naked cock. He seemed pissed that I laughed at him.

" Yah! Don't laugh! I-I have never done this before.. " He pouted at me, making my heart thump. Please don't kill me yet.

I grinned at him, trying to suppress my laughters. " Alright baby, whatever you say~ "

He was about to talk back but I cut him with my pair of lips on his, kissing him as eagerly. Both of my hands planted on his asscheeks, squeezing them lightly, earning a few soft mewls from him.

God, I'm in love with you Jung Hoseok.

I wished he could hear it but I will tell him directly, one day.

We pulled away and I could see the flush on his cheeks. A beautiful colour, indeed. I glanced at his glistering swollen lips from our mixed saliva. I couldn't get enough of this.

Hoseok's arms were now wrapping around my neck. I teasingly bucked my hips upwards, hitting the middle of his buttcheeks with my erected cock, causing him slip louder moans.