Chapter 5

Jimin is such an angel ( ̄ω ̄;)

Warning : No proof reading!

Story starts here!
-------------------------------------------------

Hoseok's POV

It was a silent night, only accompanied by the sound of an owl and crickets. I quickly reached back to my place and got inside in a step. Once I entered my room, I dropped my bag onto the floor and dived myself onto the soft silky mattress.

I groaned as I stretched my muscles.

" Jin hyung really have no mercy on me.. "

I reminisced back about the things that happened today; I served customers non stop and a lady just had to mention about my butt! Can people just leave my booty alone?

I rolled and looked up at the plain ceiling. That man.. He.. Mr Jeon. There was something about him that got me feel like as if I had known him for long.

" Angel.. " My cheeks became rosy as the word came out of my mouth. I wonder why he called me that. I was too tired that I went to sleep without brushing my teeth.

------------------------------------------------------

Back to BTS Dorm.

Third Person's POV

Jungkook came out of the bathroom after taking a warm bath. He felt refreshed now after sweating because of the long ass practice. He dried his hair with the dryer and looked up at the clock on the wall. It was 7:03 a.m. He opened his closet and scanned through the shirts hanging inside.

" I wonder which one should I wear today for the fansign event.. " Jungkook cupped his chin as he thought for a while.

" I'll go with the non sleeve then " He grabbed the navy blue sleeve less top and wore it. A smug formed on his face as he looked at himself in the mirror, feeling satisfied. The boy then pulled out a black leather pants from the drawer and put it on him.

The tightness of the pants made his thighs look firmed, full with healthy muscles.

Jungkook was not the narcissistic type but today he felt extremely satisfied with his appearance and he even winked into the mirror. Boy.

Out of the blue, the 95z duo barged into the room and teased him how he made that face when he looked himself.

" Someone's quite into himself right now~ " Taehyung cooed as he encircled his arms around Jimin's neck.

" I wonder if the octopus boy will be in today's fansign event~ " Jimin joined him soon, teasing the maknae together and he slung his muscular arm around Taehyung's slim frame.

Jungkook shot a glare at the two boys and ignored them, picking up his bag before he left the room. He managed to throw a disgusted face towards his two hyungs when he saw hickeys on their neck.

" Both of you, you got no shame. " He shook his head and skipped towards Namjoon in the living room.

The four of them, along with Yoongi left the dorm and moved into the van, heading for the fansign site. Jungkook just couldn't stop smiling to himself. He was going to meet his angel again today. He knew it.

" I can't wait to see you again, angel. "

To be continued!
----------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry that it's a short chapter!

Here is angel Hoseokie as my apology

Cr

Cr. To owners!!

I'll update the next chapter soon~

Bye ~( ' ▽ ' )ノ