Chapter 1: Comfort Buddy

Start from the beginning

I lowered my head, grabbing the bags then taking off towards my car. I opened the trunk and placed the bags in. Finally going to unlock my door and climbing in. I took off my mask, fixing my hair until someone jumped in front of my window.

"Omo, omo, omo!" I widen my eyes and jumped, as Taehyung smiled. I took in a few short breaths before getting out.

"Annyeong Soo Ahie~"

I rose my hand and smack his chest, "What were you thinking?! You scared me to death!"

"Ah-... Joesonghabnida {sorry}~ I just wanted to surprise you!"

"Well, next time, don't pop out of nowhere," I rolled my eyes.

He chuckled and nodded. Then wrapped his arms around me. "I missed you."

"I missed you too." I laughed, hugging him back. "By the way, why are you here? I thought your manager called you."

Taehyung pulled away from me, scratching the back of his head, "Well, he only called Rap Monster, J-Hope, and Suga hyung."

"Ah.." I slowly looked down.

"How about I take you out for an apology and to get your mind off him?"

"Ani... I'll be fine."

Taehyung chuckled, pulling my hair behind my ear as he lifted my chin. "A pretty girl like you shouldn't cry. Come on, I'll take you out to buy ice cream."

"Taaehyung-"

"I know that you're married," He cleared his thoart and puffed his chest, "but just let me be a gentleman for today."

I giggled, "Alright I guess. So, you're  driving?"

"YES!"

I smiled and walked towards the passenger seat as Taehyung took the drivers seat. He handed me back my mask and started driving. I leaned back and watch him. He looked back at me and smiled.

"I know I'm handsome, but you don't have to look at me like that."

"What?!" I widen my eyes, and frowned, "Taehyung I-"

"Yeah yeah, I know." Taehyung rolled his eyes, "You don't habe to remind me."

"That's not what I was going to say, but sure.."

"Oh..." He looked away from me as I looked over at the window.

Then down at my finger as I started to move my ring.

You still love me, right?

I exhaled deeply, "Taehyung, do you think Suga still loves me?"

"W-What do you mean? He loves you!" He looked back and forth at me and from the rode. "What made you think that?"

"Nothing.. I just wanted to make sure.."

"Well, if it's better, we have arrived~" He sung. I laughed and handed him my extra mask.

"Here. In case there are fans to crowd over you."

"Isn't this-"

"I brought an extra. I always do in case you boys seem to come over and forget to bring one." I giggled.

"Smart. Gomabseubnida~"

I nodded and got out of the car, and we both walked in the ice cream shop.

"Annyeonghaseyo~" The workers lowered their heads.

I nodded and looked around, noticing that Taehyung was acting like a child again.

"Oh! I want this! Ani, this one!! Ani, ani.. This one for sure."

"Are you sure?"

"Ye- Wait. Ani, I'll buy all of it." He smiled reaching for his wallet.

"Ani." I frowned, pulling his wallet away. "Don't waste your money on something you won't finish, or like. Choose one that you actually like." I turned towards the cashier, "I'll take the mint chocolate chip please. 2 scoops in a cone."

She nodded and went to work as I waited for Taehyung to decide. He tapped his finger over his chin as he thought about it. I chuckled and looked over.

"Can I just get the same as you..?"

I nodded, "Make that 2 mint chocolate chip, in a cone, please."

"2 scoops?" She asked

"Yes." Taehyung replied.

I looked up at Taehyung. He smiled and I smiled back, lightly punching his arm.

"Good job."

"Aish.."

The worker handed us our ice cream cones, and Taehyung paid. We both walked out, and sat down on the benches.

"Thanks again." I smiled.

"No problem. As long as you're happy, I'm happy."

I giggled, licking my ice cream.

"Yah, do you want to try mine?" He handed it close to my face until I pushed his arm back towards him.

"We have the same flavor.."

"Oh right.."

"Tsk tsk, this child." I shook my head.

"Yah! I'm not a child!"

"Of course you are! Who cares for you?"

"Myself."

I rose a brow at him, as he looked down.

"And you and hyungs..."

I chuckled, and pinched his cheeks. "You know, I wish that Yoon Gi could spend time with me like this.."

-------------------------------------------------------

Hopefully y'all liked it. I got so bored, and got ahead of schedule 😅
By A LOT...
Anyways, tell me how you guys liked it :) Comment & Vote please~
THANKS 💕