"Ohh.. Joesonghabnida {sorry} hyung!" Jimin laughed.

Suga got up, wanting to hit him, but sat back down on the chair.

I smiled with a chuckle, sitting on a chair.

What would be his answer? Does he like me? Or ani? Aigoo... What will it be?

"So, what's your answer?" J-Hope asked. "Do you like my sister?"

Without hesitation Suga replied, "Yeah. I really like her."

I widen my eyes, feeling myself being boiled. The boys all looked over at me.

Suga took off the small machine, then approached me. He took my hands and stared at me.

"I didn't want confess like this, but apparently I did." He sighed, shooting Jin the look of annoyance, "But, I really like you. I thought I wouldn't like you, since J-Hope is always happy. But you were different."

"Yah! Are you calling me annoying?!" J-Hope called between his laughter.

I giggled as he looked back at me. "Anyways, I was hoping if you wanted if you want to be my girlfriend."

I looked down at our hands. "I also did told myself that I wouldn't fall for you. But I guess I did."

"So, what's your answer Soo Ah?" Rap Monster asked as Taehyung and Jimin leaned in close.

I looked at my brother, then down at our hands. And finally up at Suga.

"My answer is a yes."

Suga gave me his gummy smile as I smiled back. Then he brought me into a hug.

"Oh! Your not kidding!" Taehyung widen his eyes.

I laughed at Taehyung, "Of course I'm not! Just because Suga seems cold, he's really sweet."

"Suga was meant for sugar for a reason." Suga rolled his eyes, wrapping his arm over my shoulder.

I giggled, laying my head over his chest while the boys started cheering. I looked over at my brother as he gave me two thumbs up in the air.

"Hyung has my approval!"

~4 Years Later~

"Are you ready?" Suga asked.

"Yes." I giggled, my eyes still covered.

"Okay, open."

I removed my hands from my eyes, seeing the room filled with candles, flowers, and food.

"Omo! This is beautiful!"

Yoon Gi smiled, taking my hands as he led me towards the couch.

"I made a video for you."

"Wah.. How romantic of you." I smiled, settling down onto the couch.

He clicked play, and settled beside me. Yoon Gi pull his arm to wrap it around my shoulders while I watched.

'I Like It' was being played while the clips of memories we made were being played.

Clips where I shoved ice cream onto Suga's face, where he piggy ride me around, us at the beach... It was everything that I treasured.

The song ended, which meant that the video ended. Tears fell from my eyes as I tried wiping them away.

"Did you like it?"

"I loved it.." 

I looked over at Suga, but he was on the floor with one knee.

He took my hands gently with a small smile.

"Then, what you saw in the video is everything to me. It's been 4 years since we've been together, and I've fallen deeper for you. So Jung Soo Ah, J-Hope's little sister, will you marry me?"

Suga pulled out a small box from his pocket, revealing a small shiny ring.

I covered my mouth with my hands, more tears falling as I quickly shook my head.

"Of course!"

He smiled, getting up, taking the ring and slipping it onto my finger. I wiped the tears from my cheeks as he pulled me into a kiss.

"Let's keep this as a secret, expect for the others and our families, okay?"

I nodded, "Alright." Then kissing him again.

"I love you, Soo Ah.."

------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys liked it~

The first chapter will be published over the summer, so, please hang on and wait...

Please Vote or comment, thanks!!

And special thanks to ASV54kpop for helping me out with this 💘Please go show her some love and check out her account+books~