Noora chuckled with the redhead only Vilde's next question questioned her again. "Who do you want to hook up with?"

"Eh, no one." Noora answered awkwardly, looking at something on her phone, causing me to turn my eyes slightly in awkwardness.

William and Noora had to sort out the problems between them again and I knew it all first-hand since William just loved to tell me that kind of thing. He said that talking to Chris was weird when I was just normal.

And when I told him it sounded a bit sexist, he'd just asked me if I'd rather have the talk sex with him like he was doing with Chris or the romantic one.

Obviously, this had caused redness along my cheeks and I had not hesitated to change the subject of conversation eliciting a laughter from Chris and William.

Be that as it may, my attention was not long before being again on Vilde as she spoke with animation. " No ? Noora, it just so happens that we get to go on the bus. The situation there is a little different. It's give and take. We have to give something back. "

"Vilde, that's the dumbest thing I've heard." Noora replied immediately with a slight look of confusion making me slightly wrinkle my lips in agreement.

I decided to intervene to avoid a new argument between the two blondes. "I don't think anyone is obliged to do anything. Chris told me the boys really wanted to party with Sana."

Noora gave me a strange look at the mention of Sana causing me to lift my shoulders nonchalantly with a slight grimace before turning again to Vilde as she continued without listening to us."What about Julian? He's kind of your type. He's the sweetest. A little bit... feminine? "

"What are you talking about now, Vilde?"

"I'll fix it. " The blonde exclaimed, returning to reality before hurriedly packing her things in her bag by jumping from the table on which she sat. "You, Noora Amalie Sætre will get a hook up."

I was literally speechless as the platinum blonde flew away letting me watch Noora call for her simply to have Vilde answer that she was going to fix all that.

Noora seemed in the same position as me as she looked at the hall door for a moment before turning to Eva and me, raising a hand in frustration.

Eva and I shared a look before chuckling at our hands at the sight of Noora's annoyed expression.

However, I soon let go a little cry of surprise as I felt two hands on my waist before the feeling of lip against my neck made me broaden my eyes on Noora.

"Hallo, you."

A big, silly smile draw itself on my lips as I lifted my hand to place it in Chris's smooth and silky hair before giving him a loving look over my shoulder. "Hallo, you too. "

"Ugh... seriously ?" Noora groaned at our display, causing us instantly to turn our heads towards the blonde simply to see her roll her eyes by signing Chris's hands around my waist."Clingy much?"

"Clingy? Hm... no. But that..." Chris trained with a slight malicious advantage to his tone as he suddenly hid his head in the hollow of my neck making me widen my eyes to the sensation of his straight teeth nibbling on my skin.

I was biting on my lower lip trying to hold a grunt since Eva and Noora stared at us with wide eyes in embarrassment.

I unconsciously closed my eyelids leaving my lips slightly open to the more than agreeable sensation of Chris's intimate kisses before his mocking voice brought me back to reality."That's... that's it's clingy. "