Going To College.

Mrs.Smita took care of sanyukta but sanyukta always remembered her mother.
There was no one who would replace Anju.
Sanyukta missed her a lot and she tried to distract herself by trying different hobbies but none would last more than a week.
So in her free time sanyukta played pranks on people around.
Sanyukta troubled everyone and then she used to feel happy. Kishor tried to explain her not to trouble others.
But after all playing pranks on others made her happy it distracted her mind and because it was in good fun kishor didn't restrict her from it but told her to limit it.
Sanyukta also promised not to hurt anyone.

Slowly time passed and she reached college.
Sanyukta had decided she will no longer be the same she changed herself completely.
She became strong, bold and fearless.
But her naughtiness did not go away she also neglected studies.

It was time for college admission and there was form filling in the college allotted to her.

Sanyukta-"papa did you see my purse."

Kishor-"Sanyu its on the table here, come and do your breakfast first, search for your things later."

Sanyukta-"ok papa coming..."

Sanyu comes and sits on the dining table.kishor serves the breakfast.

Kishor-"Sanyu I am leaving you at the college gate and going to the office, I have an important meeting to attend."

Sanyukta-"papa why can't you come? I can't go in a place full of strangers."

Kishor-"don't act like a small child sanyu, I know you are capable of handling things on your own."

Sanyu-"Yes,I am my papa's princess, I am very strong."
Kishor laughed and sanyu gave a confused look.

Kishor thought in mind sanyu will phone me 10 times to ask what to do.
They had breakfast and left the house. Kishor dropped sanyu at the college gate and left.

Sanyukta-"What weird place this is ?"

A very beautiful girl approaches.
Sanyukta-"Excuse me."

Arpita-"Yes."

Sanyukta-"Where is the office? "

Arpita-"You want to fill the form right?"

Sanyukta-"Yes."

Arpita-"Then why are you so confused? Come with me even I have to fill the form. "

Arpita smiles

Sanyukta-"I am not confused, this is the first time I am seeing such a big place and so many people."

Both of them laughed.

Arpita-"You are great."

Sanyukta-" Thanks."

Arpita shows sanyukta from where to get the forms.

Arpita-"Now fill the form and submit it in the office, I would have stayed with you but I have to go home early. "

Sanyukta-"Thank you very much."

Arpita-"In friendship no Sorry and no Thank you, See you soon."

Arpita winked and disappeared into the crowd.

Sanyukta went to the college garden sat on the bench and started to fill the form.
She thought Arpita is such a good natured person.Sanyukta had found her first friend in the college.

Sanyukta-"I finished filling this form, how many times will they ask the same things."

Sanyukta now wanted to return home fast. She hurriedly went to the office but in the way clashed with a boy.

Sanyukta-"Can't you see?"

Randhir-"Sorry, I am really sorry."

The boy quickly picked up all the pages of the forms.
Sanyukta picked up his specs.
Both of them stood up, The boy didn't even look at her he was still searching for his specs.

Sanyukta-"Here take your specs, don't run like this what if I got hurt?"

Randhir-"Sorry."

Then he gave her the form and left.

Sanyukta was going to the office but then she looked at her form.

Sanyukta-"Oh god! That boy gave me the wrong form, this is his form."

She felt like crying. She went to the garden and phoned kishor.

Sanyukta-"Hello, papa..."

Kishor-"yes, filled and submitted the form?"

Sanyukta-"No, papa in the corridor I clashed with a boy and our forms got interchanged.Papa I don't know what to do."

Kishor-"First relax, if your form is with him dont you have his,Even he must be in tension. Go and search for him, I am sure he must be searching for you too."

Sanyukta-"OK papa, I will go and search for him."

Kishor-"take care and don't worry."

Sanyukta-"OK papa, bye."

Sanyukta searched the whole campus and then returned to the other end of the garden there was a small temple. Sanyukta was tired of searching the stranger and decided to see the temple. It was open and was supported by four pillars. And the designs that were carved were so beautiful that sanyukta got engrossed in looking at them then she noticed there is someone sitting on the stairs of the temple.