Sanyukta's childhood.

This was the third time this week that sanyukta had come home crying. Her mother Anju was in the kitchen making lunch for sanyukta and her father.
Anju come here first look sanyukta is crying and she is not listening to me.
Anju came to the dining room.
Anju-"What happened sanyu why are you crying ?"
Sanyukta-"They won't let me play with them, They became friends with other students, I fell on the ground I got hurt. Teacher also shouted at me."
Sanyukta cries even more.

Anju-"stop crying sanyu, there are other students in your class play with them. Come we will apply medicine to your wound."

Anju applied medicine to sanyukta's wounds.
Kishor-"Anju please tell her not to cry otherwise it will affect her health."
Hearing this Sanyukta stops crying and sits at the dining table with her father.

Sometime later kishor calls out.
Kishor-"Anju serve the food fast, I have to go to the office again."

Anju-"yes, i am coming."

Anju serves the food and everyone starts to eat.

Anju-"If you give permission can I go to my mother's place tomorrow ?"

Kishor-"OK but what about sanyukta will she be alone at home ?"

Anju-"No, I will come before she returns from school."

Kishor-"Then go, tell your mother I asked how she is, also tell her that I will visit her soon."

Anju smiled and became happy she had not visited her mother in years though they lived in the same city.

The next day Anju prepared the breakfast and after having breakfast kishor left with sanyukta for office.
Anju also left home soon after that.