The Unfortunate Incident.

In late afternoon sanyukta and kishor returned happily they ate ice-cream and also brought anju's favorite flavor for her the lights were off and the main door was locked.
Kishor had a spare key, he opened the door and switched on the lights.
Kishor-"Anju didn't  come home yet ?"
Kishor kept all things on the sofa.
Sanyukta pulled kishor's coat.

Sanyukta-"papa papa call her and ask where she is."

Kishor tried calling anju but her phone was switched off. So he tried calling his brother-in-law.

Kishor-"Hello, Vijay where is your sister ? anju hasn't come home yet."
Vijay gets shocked
Vijay-"What! She didn't reach home ?"

Kishor-"No, when did she leave ?"
Vijay-"Its been an hour since she left. I am really confused now what should we do ?"
Kishor-"You search for her in the area near you, I am also leaving the house."

Kishor picks sanyukta and quickly leaves on the bike.

He reaches Vijay's house.
Kishor-"Vijay did you come to know something? Where is anju?"
Vijay-"I asked everyone around, The guard also saw her leave,
I think we should go to the police. "

They are about to leave when kishor gets a phone call.
A girl-"Sir, I am speaking from the city hospital are you Mr.kishor Aggarwal ?"
Kishor-"yes, I am kishor speaking."
Girl-"Sir, your wife was admitted to our hospital can you come here the doctor wants to talk to you."
Both of them end the call and kishor rushes out of the house followed by sanyukta and vijay.
They reach the city hospital.
He sees a nurse he asks her where is Anju Aggarwal she points to another nurse near the reception.
Kishor-"Nurse you had called me, I am Kishor Aggarwal."
Nurse-"Yes, Mr.Aggarwal actually the doctor will tell you what happened
In the doctor's cabin:
Doctor-"Are you Mr.Aggarwal? "
Kishor-"Yes doctor, were is my Anju ?"
Doctor-"we are extremely sorry Mr.Aggarwal, Two young boys phoned the ambulance and we immediately admitted your wife but there was a lot of blood loss and very severe injuries, your wife couldn't survive this and she passed away."

Kishor was broken.He fell to the ground,tears filled his eyes. Vijay helped him get up. Doctor called a worker and told him to show where Anju's body was kept.
Sanyukta was very silent she couldn't understand what is happening. After kishor and sanyukta saw Anju lying dead both of them cried.

After a while the final rites and rituals were performed.
Kishor still couldn't believe this and sanyukta couldn't stop crying.

Vijay-"Kishor, control yourself you have to look after sanyu alone from now on, you have to get back to work, you have to take care of your health and hers also."
Vijay came to their house to leave them.
Vijay-"Should I stay tonight kishor ?"
Kishor-"No vijay, you go back to your home mother needs you there."
Vijay-"OK, Take care."
Kishor-"I know you are hurt too, even you take care."

That night sleep had disappeared from their eyes, their eyes seeked Anju and today she was no more.