"Baby, shhh!" Normani chastises her overly enthusiastic wife.

"I'm sorry, baby, but look at my beautiful ship sailing." Dinah points to the two Latina's who are wrapped in each other's arms.

"Your ship is right here... and can hear you." Camila chuckles.

"I mean I agree with her, Camz. We kind of do look fucking great together." Lauren squeezes her tighter and Camila laughs before taking a long gulp of her champagne.

"I mean yeah we are pretty cute." The younger Cuban agrees.

Eventually, Ally joins the conversation and they all five stand around talking and catching up for the next half hour. It is only when the DJ starts playing one of Lauren's favorite songs that the older girl pulls away and moves in front of Camila. She takes the glass of champagne from the girl's hand and places both of their glasses on a table beside them.

"May I have this dance?" She extends her hand out and Camila nods, an amused smile on her face. She takes the pale hand in hers and allows the beautiful brunette to lead her to the dance floor. When they find an empty spot, Lauren stops and pulls Camila into her. The younger girl wraps her arms around Lauren's neck and the older girl wraps hers around her wife's petite waist.

Usually, Camila is shorter than Lauren, but since she's in heels and Lauren's in flats, they are the same height. The younger girl just leans her head against Lauren's as they sway back and forth to the music.

"I'm gonna love you more than anyone." Lauren sings into Camila's ear and the latter remembers a vivid memory from their wedding day.

Flashback

"Great choice, Lo." Camila smiles warmly at her wife as Lauren wraps her arms around Camila's waist.

"Well I know you have a soft spot for Gavin DeGraw and I remember that after you heard this song for the first time, you said you wanted it to be your first dance song at your wedding." The green-eyed girl says as she pulls her wife closer to her body. "It took everything in me that day to not correct you and say our wedding because even though it was still early in our relationship, I knew I wanted to marry you."

"I can't believe you remembered that." Camila chokes out, her voice thick with emotion.

"Of course I remembered, baby." Lauren pulls back a bit so she can look her wife in the eye. "I remember everything about you. I remember what you were wearing the first day I saw you. I remember you were wearing strawberry lip-gloss when we kissed for the first time. I remember that you had a burn mark on your neck from your curling iron the night we made love for the first time on the beach." Lauren tries to continue, but Camila cuts her off with a kiss.

"I pity the people who never find a love like this because they'll never know just how beautiful life can be. With you in my life Lauren, all the colors of the world seem so much brighter. You make even my darkest days seem bright. You're my moon." Camila whispers against Lauren's lips and the older girl closes the gap between them after her wife finishes talking.

They spend the rest of their first dance stealing kisses and when they aren't doing that, Lauren is singing the lyrics of the song into Camila's ear.

"I'm gonna love you more than anyone." Lauren sings and Camila whispers sweet nothings in Lauren's ear. Both girls are smiling exceptionally wide because their forever has just begun.

End of Flashback

Camila is broken from her thoughts when she feels warm hands cup her cheeks.

"Baby, are you okay?" Lauren searches her wife's teary eyes.

Camila nods her head and smiles through her tears. "Lauren, I r-" The Latina starts to tell her wife that she's remembering everything, but she feels a tap on her shoulder.

"Mila, I'm sorry to interrupt, but your phone has been ringing nonstop." Ally hands her the device and she politely excuses herself from Lauren. Once she makes it outside the building, she sees the 15 missed calls and presses play on the one voicemail.

I know you're back in Miami. Dinah and Normani's wedding, right? Would be such a shame for me to ruin their perfect day. I bet Lauren's there too, huh? I would love to have a little chat with her. Don't make it come to that, Camila.

Camila groans and runs a shaky hand through her hair. When she gets back in the reception area, she sees all four of the girls dancing to "Worth It" by Fifth Harmony. She can't help but smile at the sight. While they are all occupied, she steals a drink from the bar and grabs her keys from her purse. She sneaks out the door and gets in Dinah's car.

It's time that she ends this once and for all.