"Not so fast you didn't let me finish. If you do accept the question but answer incorrectly you will not only fail, but you will be banned from taking the chunin exams ever again!" Everyone started freaking out, I just sigh. 

Kiba stood up and ranted towards Ibki about how other people here have taken the test before, well he's not wrong.

Ibki started laughing and called us unlucky, well he's not wrong either!

I'll take the question, it's just a matter of wether or not my teammates also will.

"Now then the tenth and final question, those who don't want to take it raise your hand. Your number will be recorded then you will be free to go."

Right after one person raised their hand, a truckload of other participants started raising their hands too. My eyes wandered off to Naruto in worry. Then , he shakily started raising his hand.

I elbowed Sasuke harshly "Look he's raising his hand!" I whisper yelled and Sasuke stared with wide eyes.

He quickly slammed his hand down and ranted about not caring if he stays genin or not, that he'll still become hokage. I can't cite what he said exactly because I zoned out halfway through his mini speech.

But you know what Naruto go ahead and do that. I'll be on the sidelines regaining sleep that this freak show of a test has forced me to loose!

"Well then I admire your determination for those of you remaining theres only one thing left to do, and thats for me to tell you that you've all passed the first exam."

"WHAT?" I bursted standing up and glaring at our procter. "You. . ." I started quietly "MEAN TO TELL ME ALL THAT MENTAL STRESS AND LACK OF SLEEP WAS FOR NOTHING?" I raged and clenched my fists. My team looked at me extremely shocked and Sasuke grabbed my wrist and pulled me back down to my seat.

I banged my head on the desk and irk marks appeared all around me.

So Ibki explained after my little meltdown that every other question was important because it taught us the importance of team durability and also tested if we could indeed see through deception.

My head hurts too much for this.

"Wow, cheat to survive. Sasuke's got this down pat with that shari-" He muffled my words with his hand and I glared at him for cutting me off. Who does he think he is?

"We had to test you not only as individuals but as part of a squad. the final question gave you two options, both difficult. You could've played it safe but it would cost your team mates shot at becoming chunin. Or you could risk yourself for the benefit of your teammates. It was a no win situation." Ibki explained.

He continued to give us a hypothetical situation and blah blah blah.

I dont care! This guy talks way to much, either that or I'm just annoyed that he managed to mentally get to me like that.

A side of me is comforted though, knowing that someone so messed up is out interrogation guy is so messed up in the head.

In the midst of my mental complaining, a rock smashed through the window shattering the glass, managing to catch me so off guard I actually fell off my chair in surprise.

Luckily, Sasuke grabbed my arm before I hit the ground. I looked forwards and saw some lady with a banner behind her. "Jumping the gun as usual." Ibki muttered and multiple irk marks appeared all around me once more.

"THIS HAS BECOME A FREAK SHOW! MY BRAIN IS SLOWLY KILLING ITSELF BECAUSE OF YOU-" I yelled in frustration and Sasuke punched the back of my head causing me to fall down and shut up. "Why you little-" I whisper yelled but was interrupted by the crazy lady who doesn't use doors.

"Heads up boys and girls this is no time to be celebrating. I'll be your next proctor Anko Miterashi. Ready for the next test?" No one answered so she continued. "Good let's go followed me!"

What a nutcase!

"Alright you maggots have had it easy so far. But things are just gonna get harder starting first thing in the morning. I'll let your squad leaders know where to meet me. Dismissed."

___________________________

Yay Quick update!

So lol is it me or did some tsunade appear today in the form of Haru? Well atleast we know where Haru get's it from.

SO anyways question of the day. Do you think Haru will be a strong ninja in the future? Or will she take a different route like a medical nin?

Anyways, I'll see you all next chap and remember to be active and leave comments! I love reading feedback! See u all next chap xD