Chapter 22

Dani, Liam, And Jane were all downstairs watching Netflix and laughing so much that just by them laughing downstairs, it made me laugh upstairs.

Riven and I are were upstairs but not doing anything this time. Just talking. Which I like better.

I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and brush my hair again because I felt like it...

I heard the door open and it was Riven standing there shirtless. "Ohh." was all I could say. "We have some unfinished business babe." and he winked looking me up and down. "Riven, not tonight, sorry." and he nodded understandingly.

I turned around to freshen up my makeup and as I did so Riven came up behind me wrapped his arms around my waist and laid his head on my shoulder. He was so sweet and looked so innocent but then I remember what happened a few minuets ago and then he isn't so much anymore.

"Sky." Riven questioned but stated. "Yeah Riv?" I asked turning around putting my arms around his neck. "Do you like Kellin more than me?" he seemed depressed. Kellin. I totally forgot about him. I feel bad now. But if I forgot about him then do I really like him?

"Of course not." I spoke the truth. Riven gave my the most biggest grin I have ever seen on him. "Really?" he kept grinning. "Yes, really!" and I barried my head in his neck while we just stood in the bathroom happy with ourselves.

"Riven, Sky!" Jane called us. "Coming!" Riven looked at me and gave me an evil smile then ran. And I knew exactly what he was doing, but he won't beat me at it. While he was running down the hall I jumped on his back and pulled him down. I was on top of him and stopped.

We looked into each others eyes and his eye color was different. They changed. Bright Yellowish brown.Kind of like in Twilight with Edward.

"Your eyes are so beautiful." I couldn't help but say it. He smiled and pushed me off and ran thinking he was going to beat me downstairs. Not on my watch.

I ran but jumped I front of him and them skipped each step. He was 1 step behind.

"Ha! You just lost by a girl!" I stuck my tongue out and Riven smirked and looked down at my mouth. For some reason when he did that I got goosebumps. But then he picked me up bridal style and threw me on the couch next to Liam.

"Hey! Look who cared to show up." and Liam patted my head like a child. "Well the late girl beat the late boy here so." and I stuck out my tongue again. He repeated the thing he did a minuet ago and this time he looked away fast but looked up like he was trying to help himself.

"You alright man?" Liam asked while laughing. "Huh? Yeah." he nodded along but I knew he wanted me more than I wanted him. "So when is your mother coming?" Jane bugged in. "Read the note. I don't remember." and she got up to go to the kitchen.