Chapter 1

The feeling of waking up with shaved legs so smooth. I smell the eggs and hash browns coming from downstairs. "Sky!" I heard my mum yelling for me to come down for breakfast. "Coming!"

I ran downstairs as fast as I could and got my plate to pile the food. I was so hungry, I could eat a cow! Even though I'm a vegetarian. I think it's mean how people torture the poor animals and cook them- peasants.

"Wake up sunshine" my mum gave me a quick smile.

"Where are you going?" I simply asked my mum because she looked all fancied up. "I'm going to a job interview today, remember?"

I had forgotten that she was leaving me today. It was the weekend so I had no school. What to do today?

"Will you be alright by yourself?" I nodded my head saying yes. "Okay, well I love you and be good." she gave me a kiss on the forehead. "By mum" I gave her a smile and hug.

Right when she left I ran straight up to my room and started to get dressed. I didn't know what I was going to do today but I had to get out of the house. I looked through my closet and found a dark blue tank top, light blue skinny jeans and my black converse.

I put on my outfit and went into the bathroom to straighten my hair. My hair is already straightened, but I like to just make sure I straighten it all out firmly. I put on a little eyeliner on my water line and brushed my mascara on.

I checked myself in the mirror and liked how I look. I ran downstairs and grabbed my bag walk. I shut the door and locked it so my mum wouldn't freak out if I wasn't home and it was unlocked.

It wasn't warm outside, but is wasn't cold. It was neutral. Now this is my favorite weather. I took out my phone and called my best friend Riven. He has been my best friend ever since we were 5. Both of us are now 16, but he's still older than me. I don't have much friends. I have Riven, Tria and Liam.

He finally picked up his phone and answered. "Hey Sky!" he shouted. "Hey Riven," I missed him so much.

"Can you hangout today?" I asked him hoping he would say yes. "Sure thing." "Yay, so where do you want to meet?" I don't want to go anywhere far, but Riven and I live down the street from everybody.

"Meet me at the spot," I said goodbye and hung up heading to our set destination. The spot is the place Riven and I basically grew up at. We found it back in the woods when we were 7.

I started walking to the spot and right when I arrive, you see him leaning against a tree. I ran up to him gulping him in a huge hug. "Riven!" I was so happy to see him.

"Hey Sky," he giggled softly with an adorable smirk. Yes, I have always liked Riven, but we are so close I don't want to ruin it.

"Hey Sky?" he sounded with worry in his voice. "Yeah Riven?" Giving him a weird look.

"Do you want to go to Skyline?" I slapped him and he started laughing. "You scared me. I thought it was something serious!" I playfully yell at him.

We start to walk to Skyline. It was a couple minutes from the spot which was just around the block. We get there and it's completely packed. No chairs free. Me and Riven look at each other and both thought the same thing and raced back to the car.

But the gentlemen himself ran over to my side and opened my door for me. 'Suck up' I thought to myself.