Chapter 17

I fell asleep after taking a shower last night and woke up early in the morning by a knock on my door. I got up, looked at myself in the mirror and brushed my hair a little them decided I looked fine and ran downstairs to get the door.

Another knock happened and I ran because the knocker whoever it was, was getting impatient.

I answered the door and Riven was standing right in front of me. "Oh hey!" I smiled at him. "Hey." he replied but with a short message.

Riven opened him mouth to say something but then closed and reopening it to say something and he actually did this time. "Hey can I come in?" he asked raising his eyebrows and rubbing the back of his neck while also his head facing the ground but still looking at me. TUMBLR BOY.

"U-um, yeah." I answered by his adorably cute question. He was who I would want to date and the fact he liked me to? But Kellin though.

We went upstairs to my room and he jumped on my bed laying fully out and his face turned to the wall of posters. Laying on his stomach he pushed himself up and turned to face me while I was looking through my clothes finding something to wear.

"Help me find something to wear." I demanded. He got up and searched through my pant drawer and he knew which one was my pants and picked out black skinny jeans and then handed them to me while looking through my closet. He picked out a sweatshirt that said 'Bite me' on it and then he smiled liking his choice.

"Riven, I like it but, it's too hot outside for this." and he nodded. "But who said you were going to be outside?" he had a point. "Maybe I did." trying to fight back playfully. "Well then." as he hugged me. He smelled so good all the time. Prefect.

"So, why are you here so early?" I gave him a curious look. "Well, my parents were fighting again so I needed out of the house." and I nodded understandingly. His parents are deprecated but they fight all the time still.

"What do you want to do?"i asked full of boredom. "Anything you want." he said with a cute expression on his face. "Well.." I started saying while walking closer to him. "Well what?" he was getting impatient. He's just impatient all together.

"Well.. we could....... START A TICKLE FIGHT!" and I yelled the last part tickling him. He was laughing badly and I was too by the happiness I felt of making him laugh. "Sky!" he said laughing. I stopped for a minuet to let him breath but regret ever doing it.

He jumped up quick and got on top of me while pushing me on the bed. He started tickling me so bad I had to pee within 5 seconds. "Riv! you're. Dead!" I felt like I couldn't breath. Needing a breather I started whining saying stop so I could berth he finally let go for a couple minuets but still on top of me.

Me breathing heavy he was still looking at me and we stood there making eye contact for 5 minuets until he leaned in and kissed me. I felt a major huge spark happen. I felt like our lips were meant to meet. Might sound cheesy but it's true.

He held my cheek and it started to get heated up just a little. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and I accepted. We were making out for a while and he moved his hand down my side and was feeling my stomach. Then moved down to my legs. Glad I shaved.

He didn't touch anywhere sexually besides my sides and legs oh and also cheek but I wanted more. I put my hand through his hair and grabbed his hair but not hard and pulled his shirk signaling to take it off. He started to until we heard my moms car pull in.

"Shit." he cursed and got off. "Wow." I was shocked on what just happened. I just kissed Riven and could've done more. "Wow what?" he looked seriously worried and curious at the same time. "Nothing." and he nodded not wanting to talk back.

"Well uh, what now?" he asked not sure on what to do. "We could go downstairs and talk to my mom?" and he looked at me like I was stupid. "What. I can't like talking to my mom?" and he shook his head no and we started laughing.

My mom started coming upstairs and I made sure my room was clean because she was a clean freak and would criticize me of my cleaning if it sucked. So far, good. And she walked in and seen that Riven was there.

"Oh, I didn't know he was here or I would've came back later." and I wanted to hit her. "Came back later?" I snapped at her. "Yeah, you guys need time to bond with each other and have friend time." And I knew where she was getting at this so I stopped her before it became embarrassment.

"Mom!" and I hit her lightly. My mom was weak. "What! You guys are really good friends and getting closer to... 'that age'." and Riven nodded but I scowled at her.

I stormed to my bed and laid down not feeling well. "You okay? Riven asked me. "Of course she is!" my mom yelled. I gave her my famous death glare look and she just smiled at me.

"Can we go somewhere Riv?" and he stood thinking for a minuet. And then nodded saying yes and with that we were out the door not knowing where to go. This should be fun.