Gone

Out of the large mass of light came a tall, lanky gem fusion, her numerous arms and eyes a product of the 4 gems she was made out of.

"Let's finish this."

Alexandrite pulled out a bow, and shot Turquoise out of the sky with an arrow made out of light. The Gems fell from above their heads in a sort of slow motion moment as Jasper ripped herself away from the intense fight between her and Bismuth.

Jasper ran and dived for Lapis Lazuli's gem. The teardrop fell safely into her palm.

But Peridot's didn't.

The Gem fell even farther, but was caught by Connie, who Steven had thrown up into the air.

"I've got you!" Steven jumped and cushioned her fall.

Jasper pulled the two up, giving the teardrop shaped Gem to Connie. "Get behind me." She growled.

But as Jasper looked back, Bismuth took that as a opening and struck, her hard hammers pounding the orange Gem's physical form into the ground.

Now all that was left of the team of Gems was Steven and Connie.

Bismuth scooped up the Jasper Gem.

"NO!" Steven screamed, his voice breaking. "LET HER GO!"

He ran foreword, running into Alexandrite's flail. As Alexandrite pulled it up, the force pushed Steven back into Connie, causing her to drop Lapis and Peridot's Gems.

"SHATTER THEM!" Yelled Bismuth.

Alexandrite whipped her flail around, building up momentum to deliver the decisive blow.

"No....I" Alexandrite spoke up, her voice starting to split.

"DO IT! NOW!" Bismuth yelled, "JUST DO IT!"

"We need.. no we can't...STOP....he can heal Rose.....the others can't......HE KILLED ROSE QUARTZ......NO THEY ARE GOOD PEOPLE......YOU CANT HURT HIM....."

The large fusion started to dissolve into a mass of light, fluctuating from pulling apart to pulling together.

As Alexandrite struggled to keep it together, Connie scrambled to pick up the fallen Gems. She grabbed Steven's shoulder and pulled him over to her. "We have to go!"

"You aren't going anywhere!" Bismuth ran foreword, but Steven was faster, whipping his shield out and swiping Connie's crooked sword out of her hands.

Bismuth and Steven collided.

And the massive grey gem disappeared, the shock on her face apparent.

The concave center of his enemy fell directly into Steven's hands. And then he ran.