"Wow. So what's the problem? Shouldn't you two be rocking the tour bus by now?" Liam chuckled.

"That's the thing, he seems to be avoiding me. What if he regrets it?"

"I'm sure that's not the case. Just give him some time." I nodded, leave it to Liam to give the most logical advice.

He soon left the room, leaving me to mope in a pile of my own sadness. Time flew by as I was lying down soon drifting off to sleep.

"Zayn, wake up." I groaned at the raspy voice in my presence.

"Zaynie, Niall's waiting for you." with that I shot out of bed as fast as I could.

Harry laughed, "Get dressed, your going out."

"Where's Niall?" I asked.

"He's in the living room, get dressed. You guys need to be out of the house by the time Louis comes home. I have a surprise for him." Harry winked.

"So Ni isn't waiting for me?" I slumped down on my bed.

"Oh, no sorry." Harry walked out with an awkward smile on his face. (Sorry I suck at writing -Weirdox)

I gathered a few outfits packing them into a book bag then walking down the stairs.

"We're spending the night at Josh's place. I already called." Niall muttered without giving me a glance.

"Can we talk?" I asked.

"Uh, about?" Niall stuttered.

"Last night."

"Zayn, can we do this later?" Niall said before walking away, not allowing me to answer.

"Zayn! How've you been?" Josh pulled me in for a hug.

"I'm fine." I shrugged.

"Hey Ni." Josh muttered, hugging him longer than necessary. I cleared my throat, shrugging off the feeling of jealousy.

"Come on in, guys. Make yourselves at home."

I sprawled myself onto his couch, Josh hopped on top of my lap handing me a beer. I couldn't help but blush when he put on a movie, playfully ruffling my hair. Niall sat opposite of us alone on the loveseat with a blanket over his seemingly small figure.

We continued watching the movie, taking sips of our beers. Josh giggling occasionally, his breath dangerously close to my neck.

I noticed Niall watching us, taking endless chugs of his beer. He eyed Josh evilly. I didn't mind testing his affection for me. I wasn't thinking clearly, I was being selfish I didn't mind that this could possibly hurt my Nialler. I just needed to get some sort of reaction from him. My breath grew louder when Josh pressed his lips to my neck. At that moment I saw a single tear fall from Niall's eye. I noticed he was pinching himself repeatedly. I couldn't do it, I couldn't manage hurting my poor love. With that I pushed Josh away from me soon apologizing to him afterwards. Niall ran towards the bathroom, knowing where it was because of previous visits. I chased after him, catching the door right before he slammed it shut.

"Leave me alone!" he yelled.

"No Niall! Stop shutting me out! I love you! Stop treating me like everyone else! I'm not everyone else! I'm the only one willing to help you through this! I'm the one who's stuck with you through everything, don't shut me out. Tell me what's going on Niall. Why are you avoiding me?" I shouted feeling tears stream down my cheeks.

Niall cried falling to the floor. I stepped into the washroom, locking the door behind me as I dropped down next to him.

"Niall please."

"I'm avoiding you because I can't love you. I can't."

"What are you talking about, Ni?"

"Zayn, I can't let myself love you. Y-you're too good for me. Why love me? I can't hold you back from the life you deserve. You are perfect in every way. You need someone who can kiss you and be as perfect as you. You need someone beautiful to wake up to every morning. Someone who can sing as good as you. Somebody who can make you feel good. Someone with confidence. Som-" I placed my hand over his mouth.

"Baby, what makes you think that you can't be that person?" I smiled.

"Zayn, how many times do I have to tell you? I'm nothing."

"That's a lie. You're my everything Nialler. You are nothing but perfect." I smiled at him, kissing his cheek.

"I guess I'll accept your love while it still lasts." Niall shrugged.

"Niall, my love for you is never going to stop." I made him look into my eyes as if to find the truth in them. "I love you."

"I wish I could believe you."

Sorry for the sucky chapter, I rushed into this one. You guys were just so eager for a new chapter! SORRY. I'm still trying to make a character ask chapter so ask away please.

20+ Votes .  15+ Comments .  5+ Questions for the characters   =  Next Update .

Published: March 6, 2014