Comment for a Sequel

Though I began writing this story two years ago, I still have a soft spot for my semi-success (even after being done with it for over a year now). I recall that there were quite a few people who asked for a sequel and at the time, all I wanted was to be done with the story (plus I had absolutely no idea what to write for the sequel). But as I was talking to a friend on a plane ride home from Europe, I began thinking of Zayn and how he's left the band. It got me thinking hypothetically of a scenario where Ziall is real. This eventually led to an idea for the infamous Saving Niall sequel.

As some readers may have noticed, I based my story around actual events that happened to the band. Such as the main plotline, the time when Niall was receiving constant hate from fans.

Now I found a way to relate Zayn's absence to the first story. So what I am trying to say is that I want to write a sequel. BUT, I would like some feedback. I must first know that I have readers before I begin dedicating my time into this. I'm not the same girl I was two years ago with nothing on her plate and no responsibilities or priorities. I have two years of high school left and a job. Writing is not as easy as it was in middle school.

Another interference is the fact that I am not as crazed over one direction as I was back then. My life no longer revolves around their latest scandals and music. I am willing to write this story though if I still have fans who want to see more. SO LET ME KNOW!

Published: July 23, 2015