Three

I only received one interview question so I'm using it :) Thank you for your submission. Thank you all for your votes and comments. I am now dedicated to this story 100% thanks to the few readers who kept pushing me to update.

I LIKE WHEN PEOPLE ASK FOR UPDATES !!!! :)

I'll also be dedicating chapters from now on:) Also I ALWAYS reply to inbox messages. I like talking to my fans 100% :)

This chapter is dedicated to @Birrrdspotting  for her interview suggestions :)
*

The five boys made their way on the stage, sitting on a leather couch across from Adam & Sally the show hosts.

"Hello everyone! You're watching Adam & Sally and today we're interviewing world famous boy band One Direction!" Adam announced into the microphone earning loud screams from the audience.

"Good Morning boys, how are you?" Sally questioned. The boys let out a chorus of 'Good's and 'Fine's.

"How's your tour going?"

"It's good. We're performing in London tonight, that's always exciting." Liam informed.

Sally simply nodded. She sat next to the boys on a separate couch with Adam seated on the farther end away from the boys. Niall sat closest to Sally with Zayn next to him. Next to Zayn was Liam, then Harry, next to him was Louis.

"So Harry, we were just reading earlier that you and Kendall Jenner are an item," Adam chuckled.

Louis tensed up. The thought of him with someone else made Louis sick. Harry turned his head to glance at Louis, noticing his discomfort.

"No, we're just friends." Harry answered although it seemed as more of a reassurance towards Louis.

"How about you, Louis? You and Niall have been single for quite a while." Sally flicked her blonde hair, pursing her lips.

"I am not officially dating anyone at the moment." Louis sighed.

"And Liam, you have been steadily dating Sophia Smith for a few months now. Am I correct?" 

Liam nodded with a small smile. (Please no hate. It didn't feel right added Danielle. Payzer is long gone I'm sorry but true fans would be happy for him. Liam is dating Sophia and sadly no fan can change that.)

"Zayn, you have been quite cozy with Little Mix member Perrie Edwards, correct?" Sally questioned. Zayn nodded.

"How's that going for you two?"

"It's good. I don't see her much so it's hard but we both trust each other. She's really great." Zayn smiled at the thought of his yearlong girlfriend. Niall felt a growing ache at the bottom of his stomach as a lump caught in his throat. He raised his arm to scratch the back of his neck. He couldn't help but envy Perrie. Hearing Zayn talk so highly about her hurt Niall. Perrie is a sweet girl but Niall wished someone could speak of him with such love and admiration. Niall had hardly noticed his sleeve rising up exposing his wounds. Sally gasped at the sight.

Niall's eyes widened, pulling his sleeve down. Sally grabbed onto Niall's arm with her tight grip. Niall whimpered loudly at the stinging pain but Sally wouldn't let go as she tugged at his sleeve. The camera zoomed in on Niall's wounds. The boys sat in shock, all processing what she was doing. She may seem like a nice woman but this proved she was just a hungry reporter.

"Oh my," Sally gasped as Adam inched closer. "Are you getting this? Tell me you're getting this." She spoke to the camera man.

The audience was going insane. Some girls shocked, some girls crying, and some girls outraged that this woman was hurting their idol. A few fans tried running on stage but the security stopped them. The fans began to 'Boo' at Sally. The camera stayed glued on Niall who began crying, thinking the fans were booing at him. Sally looked disgusted with the poor boy as her grip tightened.