Ten

*Meanwhile*

Zayn.

I woke up on the couch, remembering the occurrence of the night before. Niall and I kissed. I can't believe how fast it all went. One kiss turned into a desperation to touch and feel one another.

I know I'm not gay, I feel attracted to girls but something about Niall makes me want him so bad. Not just sexually, but in every way. I love Niall. I smiled to myself, soon noticing Louis and Harry at the door saying their goodbyes. I didn't bother ruining their moment as I made my way up the stairs.

"Nialler," I hummed through the door.

I heard shuffling then a shy smile greeted me at the door. I smirked at Niall's bashful persona.

"How'd you sleep, love?" I leaned in to press a kiss to his lips but he turned causing me to capture his cheek.

I frowned, didn't he want me to kiss him?

"I slept fine." Niall mumbled.

I hesitated, "Okay." Niall then made a lame excuse to leave the room as he walked over to his own.

I stood dumbstruck at the doorway. Maybe he thought last night was a mistake? I shut the door behind me as I entered my bedroom. I was ready to stuff my face into a pillow and scream but a soft knock disturbed me. I didn't bother answering it, whoever it was could open the door on their own. My face stayed covered by the plush cushion but I heard footsteps walking towards me. The bed creaked next to me indicating someone had sat down.

I felt a large hand rub my back causing chills to spark through me. The hand was too big to be Niall's, that caused me to pop my head up. My eyes met Liam's as a small smile made its way onto my face.

"Why so glum?" Liam questioned.

"Nialler." I shrugged.

"What is it? Did he hurt himself again?" Liam asked frantically.

"No, no. Last night I went downstairs and I found him jabbing at his stomach with a burning fork. I-I. . . He kept crying and saying nobody would ever love him, Liam. H-he wouldn't stop putting himself down. He was jus-. I kissed him, I kiss him Liam. I told him I loved him and I kissed him." I cried, Liam wrapping his arms around me.

"What about, Perrie?" Liam asked.

"We broke up."

"Oh I'm sorry mate. How? When?" Liam pulled away from me to question this sudden news.

"We broke up a few days ago. She broke up with me because she loved someone else."

"Wow, I'm really sorry Zayn. Who was it? Do you know him?"

"It was Jade." I bit my lip fiddling my thumbs.

Liam laughed. "That's funny, no really who was it?"

"I'm serious." I slapped the back of his head to stop him from laughing.

"Jade?" Liam froze.

I nodded, with a shrug.

"Oh my," Liam sputtered.

"Yeah." I trailed off.

"I'm sorry, so you and Niall, huh?"

"Yeah,"

"You kissed,"

"That's not all." I mumbled.

"You didn't have sex did you?"

"No! I mean it was leading up to it but then he left to go to sleep."