Chapter 21

~special chapter~

Gabriel's (Jr.) POV:

Moe was going to leave with Arianna. They would be happy for awhile, but then Moe would die because of Arianna. I saw it all happen in the future. So I had to do something to stop her from going. I loved Moe so desperately, that I put Arianna up instead of Moe. It is very likely that Arianna would die, but I couldn't live without Moe. I was selfish.

So now, a battle would commence. Angels against Demons. Good against Bad. My fathers angels against Union. It was in the prophecy, I was the one to begin the battle and I could not stop the prophecy, so I did my duty. I only wish that too many people would not die.

___________________________

Charlie was so angry. He slapped me, but I did nothing to stop him. I was so fucking scared. I had people after me, many people. I was going to die.

I felt so much betrayal from Gabriel. And I felt guilty for leaving Moe like that. But we were on the run, we had to get to Calvin before either Union or Gabriel Sr.'s angels found me.

"The spell hasn't broken yet! It won't till midnight!" I exclaimed. Charlie shrugged. "You will have to do it now and drain all of your power for all I care. Right now, all we need to focus on is Calvin. Once you revive him, I will give you protection. But if you can't, then consequences will never be the same." He snarled.

We did agree to let me get revenge on Daniel first, but I had to hurry. I didn't have much time.

I had hell and heaven on my heals.

___________________________

Sebastian's POV:

I was bored out of my mind. I was practically under house arrest and if there was a way out of it, I would have thought of it. I tried everything under the sun. Arianna better get the fuck done with her stupid plan so I could yell at her. I was beyond angry.

A fat ugly guard walked up to me and handed me a cellular phone. "Call for you." he grumbled. It had to be Arianna. No one else would call for me. "Arianna you stupid-" I was cut off by a deep, velvety voice. "Sebastian, language." Pierce laughed manically. I swallowed the lump in my throat. "What do you want?" I growled. "Well this isn't anything about my wants. We have something for you."

I knew his tricks. I wasn't going to fall for it again. "We have found your birthmother. We have her now, actually. If you come with us and work with us for a special mission, you will get to see her. But you must agree to all of the conditions." My attention was caught.