Not a Monster! (All)

Juliaoates this ones for you :) hope you enjoy.

///

Ugh, another day equals more pain. Not physically but emotionally of course.

Let me explain, my name is Y/N and I am peculiar. I can turn into a wolf at will and also I can do this thing where if I touch someone, I can make them feel excruciating pain. Sounds terrifying, right? I know. Everyone here is afraid of me and I don't get why. I've never hurt them before. I mean, I could if I wanted to, but I haven't.

(A/N I just cut my hand on a light bulb so sorry if the rest of this seems rushed. It really hurts.)

Today was weird though. Some guy came up to me while I was in the garden. His name was Mr. Barron, he was really nice. We talked for awhile, he said he could tell that I was unhappy here. He offered to take me away but I refused, and he was okay with that.

While we were talking Enoch came out. Going on about supper, all while not looking up from his clay dolls. As he was leaving he looked at me and saw Mr. Barron. He became furious. Interrogating Mr. Barron and I.

Soon enough he left, Mr. Barron did. But not before asking about my peculiarities, like always I only told him about the wolf thing. Most people are afraid of me after I tell them about the other thing. He simply nodded and walked away.

Going inside to join the house for supper I sat in my usual seat next to Miss P. and away from everyone else, on their terms of course. Like I said, they all hate me.

After awhile of talking Enoch decided to play dirty. "So, Y/N, do you want to tell everyone about your new friend? The one you snuck into the garden?" Most of the table gasped.

"I didn't sneak him in, he found me. And he just talked with me. He isn't a bad person, he was really nice. Unlike you." I snapped.

"Miss L/N, you know that you are not allowed to have unregistered friends in this home without my permission." Miss P. scolded me.

Lowering my head in shame I responded, "I know, but I just lost track of time, I would've asked but he was so absorbing that I couldn't look away even for a second."

"Oh, bullshit!" Enoch muttered.

"Language!" Miss Peregrine urged.

I simply shook my head, grabbed my dishes and walked to the kitchen to clean them. I was so fed up. No matter what I did in this house, there would always be something wrong with it.

//

I remember waking up the next day and hearing Claire let out a shriek, at first I thought nothing of it until I heard Millard shout as well.

I ran downstairs seeing the front door almost all the way off it's hinges. I could see that the library door was shut but that's also where the shouting was coming from. I tried pushing the door open but something was blocking it. I ran up the stairs and down the hall to where there was another opening to the library. I couldn't exactly tell what was happening but I could see the majority of the house with weapons and Enoch was...flying?

"What's going on?!" I shouted over all the noise. Everyone seemed to stop. Even, what I now know was a hollowgast, seemed to be staring at me stopped. It dropped Enoch and grabbed me. I let out loud, ear piercing screams.

"Don't hurt her, she's off limits." A voice spoke. Walking out of the shadows, I could see that it was Mr. Barron.

"Mr. Barron! Why are you doing this?!" I yelled seeing as there was a great distance between us. He just laughed.

"You said it yourself, you're unhappy here. They all think you're a monster so why don't you show them how much of a mister you can be?" At that moment an idea popped into my head.

"Yeah, you're right. They all do think I'm a monster." The hollowgast slowly lowered me. Barron then asked,

"Who shall It be first then? You get to make all the choices here, darling."

I smiled and pointed, "Enoch O'Connor. He's the worst of them all." Mr. Barron walked up to him and started to literally suck his soul from his body. I tapped him on the shoulder causing him to pause momentarily.

"Oh, and Mr. Barron one thing."

"What's that?"

"I'm not a monster, I'm NOT!" I grabbed his throat causing his body to fill with pain until he collapsed to the ground. Jacob shot the hollowgast with a crossbow in the head apparently and I just slowly walked back to my room.

//

About an hour later, there was a knock on my door.

"Yes?" I called.

"Can I, um, come in?" I could hear a nervous Enoch on the other side.

"Sure." I said unenthusiastically.

He walked in an sat on my bed. Scratching the back of his neck, looking as at he didn't know what to say.

"Look, I just wanted to thank you for what you did back there. You could have let him kill us if you wanted, but you didn't."

"It's no problem." I still hadn't looked at his face since he walked in.

"Are you really unhappy here? Like do we make you feel that bad?" I finally looked at him.

"Well, I mean everyone thinks I'm pretty much a monster. It's not that you treat me bad, it's just that I'm neglected basically."

"Oh, and I uh, you really think I'm the worst?" He asked with a turn of sadness

"Well you are really hard on me sometimes." He just sighed.

"Look I wanted to, um, apologize. And I wanted to know if we could, like start over or something like that." His voice laced with hope.

"Sure, Enoch. I would really like that. Hi, I'm Y/N and I live here." I said with a chuckle.

"And I'm Enoch O'Connor, I also live here. It's nice to meet you." And it was the start of something extraordinary.

/////////

Okay, I know it's bad but it's all I got. Also ill be doing a lot more now. Hopefully. Also I wanted to thank you guys for all the love and support. I wouldn't be doing this if it weren't for you lovely people.