He couldn't believe this. He just couldn't. This man was heartless and a definite meanie.

"I believe I just said that," he answered Jimin's question, haughtily at that.

"B-but! THAT'S TOTALLY BAD!"

The other boy chuckled again, his eyes disappearing and his gums showing. Jimin thought it was a good look on him. "I knew you were going to say this. I just knew. But before you jump unto a thorough explanation of animal rights, let me first tell you that I needed to do that. It's the only fast way that I could do to startle the man and keep his attention away from me even for only just a few seconds."

"I-... So you shot the bird and it fell unto that masked man?"

Suga nodded.

"B-but... You were just using a small gun! That's impossible! The bird must be so far away and... Heck, how were you even sure that the bird would really fall unto the man with that much distance. I did vaguely remembering seeing birds flying around, but they were like, up up up up up above the sky, Suga-hyung! Are you really trying to tell me that you shoot one using that pistol-"

"Revolver."

"-and made that bird fall unto... UGGH! This is not even... IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE, HYUNG?!"

Suga side-glanced at him and shrugged. "It's just a matter of timing. And by the way, you're cute. Say the 'up up up' again, it sounded really adorable."

Jimin pouted, feeling put out. "Take me seriously," he said as he smacked Suga in the arm. He didn't care if this was the 'ultimate' agent. Jimin was mad and he was going to hit him when he liked.

"Ouch! Shit, that actually hurts," Suga complained. "You're such a monster, a baby monster at that."

"Shut up." With a scowling face, Jimin turned to Suga again as realization hit him. "But hyung...if you're able to do that...then you must be really good. Like, really good."

The older boy shrugged again, face straight as he continued to drive at a very high speed that Jimin couldn't come to care anymore after all the adrenaline rush that happened, and still happening. "I am not."

"No, seriously, you're so good."

"Am not."

"Hyung, believe me!"

Then slowly, the straight face transformed into a smirking one. "Actually, I know that I'm so bloody awesome. I just keep on telling I'm not so that you'll keep on praising me."

Jimin hit him again, harder this time.

"But seriously though, how did you make sure that the bird would fall unto him? Isn't that...impossible, hyung?"

Suga smirked as he expertly drifted through a curve on the street. "That's where I'm good at, kid. Shooting."

"Shooting?"

He nodded. "Every agent has their own specialty. Some are good in making poisons; some are good in doing undercover and doing disguises. In my case, I'm particularly good at combat and firearms, but my accuracy in shooting is unleveled. I could shoot a bee using a water gun with just my peripheral vision. Any firearms. Any weapon."

It might be embarrassing, but Jimin's jaw was currently hanging because this was no shit at all. He had seen it himself. Well, not really since his view was restricted while he was inside the car that time. But he sure knew that from Suga's position, it was impossible to hit a bird, much less using a damn pistol, or revolver whatsoever. Jimin was no expert, and his knowledge was only limited to the video games he had played with Tae and Kookie, but he sure knew that it was still impossible.