Forget to Love

I woke up to a warm feeling and being secure. When I opened my eyes, I saw Stephen, he was holding me close to his arms. He was telling me something but its as if I couldnt hear a thing and then I felt that I am nauseous again and just chose to close my eyes. Two strong arms carried me and its as if I was being cradled like a child and the feeling of great warmth, security and love was there. My heart and my brain felt the need to tell Stephen gratitude. He placed me in a long bench with his lap being my pillow. He was brushing my hair slowly that made me feel relaxed. I opened my eyes a little and then, there I saw Carlos and his friend cuddling to each other which made me feel like being torn and tears again flowed without warning. Stephen didnt saw his brother yet until Carlos approached us

C: You just broke up with me like hours ago and here you are in the arms of another man. And what a catch it happens to be my brother.

I couldnt muster to be angry its as if all the energy was drained from my body but my heart and brain has plenty of this to say, but all I could utter is:

M: I didnt, cheat you did.

Stephen seeing me weak and oblivious of what we are talking about joined in the conversation.

S: cant you see his weak, and set that lover's quarrel of yours aside.
C: his only acting just to flirt with you
S: what are you talking about? You are so selfish!
C: oh come on! Dont get into his drama, he just want to get into your pants.
S: we are leaving, goodluck with your perverted mind.

Stephen asked me if I could manage to stand up or there is a need for him to carry me again. I replied that I will try and stood up. I paused for a while when I felt like I am able to he placed my arms on his shoulder and walked. Behind us, Carlos was throwing a fit and I wasnt really listening to what he is saying. We passed by his friend and when Stephen saw him he asked "what happened to you?", after seeing his swelling cheeks. He back upped a bit looking at me scared, and I think Stephen got the idea. He just hummed. Limping we continued walking until we reached the resorts gate and called for a ride to the nearest hospital. On the way he gently held my head and made it rest on his shoulder till I closed my eyes.

I woke up in bed wearing a patients gown and the tube for the dextrose inserted at the back of my palm. When Stephen noticed that I was awake, he told me not to talk yet and rest for a little more. He again rubbed my forhead down to my hair continously, hummed a song, its as if he has the magic to make me sleep that I slowly closed my eyes and slept.

When I woke up, though still warm and a little feverish,  he told me what the doctor had told him when he brought me to this hospital, conscious to tire me he spoke slowly and close to my ears. His warm breath felt like medicine, tickles my ear which I didnt allow him to notice and makes my heart skip a bit, and its as if I was no longer feeling a little feverish

S: the doctor said you got a large anal laceration and excessive movement infected. Thats why you had fever.

I just smiled at him and faced away, memories of what happened went coming back, and in a low voice cried which he noticed.

S: im sorry, I am insensitive.  I will leave and get your things I have also informed your friend. It seems ill be watching over you for quite a bit.

I looked at him and gave him a reassuring smile that ill be ok when he leaves.

S: ill be real quick I promise!

He then left me with a smile and I felt helpless and heartbroken when no one is around me. So this is how it feels to be cheated! The pain is unbearable or so my heart seems. I sat down at my bed and looked around. Im sure if not in the presidential room this is first class. There is a large sofa and a small semi circle surrounding a glass table, and on it are wide varieties of fruits. Beside my bed are buttons im sure one is to call for an emergency, and some I dont know a flower of neatly arranged roses where placed on the table beside my bed. I stopped scanning the room because my chest felt like it was being hit by thors hammer, I cried and cried, I know this is the perfect time to cry because I am alone. And its as if something was telling me "take of your dextrose, look at the window" I was listening to it and till I did took of my dextrose and  looked at the windows. It was almost sunset outside, I walked towards it and saw that I am situated at the fourth floor of the hospital. I can feel the gushing of the wind on my face and outside is a large parking lot and a poorly lit park. I grabbed the chair Stephen was sitting earlier, still limping slowly dragged it to the windows, I stood up, I know this shouldn't be the reason and my way of dying. But my heart says go for it and brain whispers for me to jump. I was already sitting at the window sill when four arms grabbed me and we stumbled to the floor. I was crying my bottom felt the pain from the fall but the pain in  my heart was greater. That I didnt mind it. It was Louise and Angel who grabbed me and was crying too!.