The Mustang

Note: im sorry if this has taken longer, i was very sick and it demands full rest, im sorry!. And this contains a little naughtiness to it.

Our relationship went well. Carlos never fails to be sweet or surprises me. He sometimes brings me food on my rehearsals, he sometimes sneaks a kiss in public. But no one close to me k new about my relationship aside Stephen. He went into one of my rehearsal, I was handling a group dance first year college students of waltz and samba when the students started squealing! I really hate it when my students dont concentrate when im teaching a step and it was a hard step because it was a bota fogo to a spin and ends in a batucada. I looked at the direction the students where looking and alas! A neatly brushed hair,  white long sleeves and jeans and a handsome face carrying a McDonald paper bag is waiting at the door. I signaled him to get inside and as soon as he entered girls and gays started chattering/blabbering incoherently. One male student asked, "Sir, who's the latino friend?" He then responded "I am Carlos, and your dance teacher is dating this latino friend of his" and smiled, I can see his smile everywhere because the students where sitting down and the dance hall is filled with mirrors! I blushed hard to which some of the girls picked up instantly and started teasing me. "Thats why he doesnt take notice of this pink fitted sweat pants of mine, sir likes boys" and another student added "the man of my dreams is with the man of his dreams already" to which some of the boys said "get a grip guys love is love" then another person added, "besides where living in the new generation! " and the whole class was laughing and the boys telling the girls that they should start picking from one of them or soon theyll grow scarce, to which the girls said, if not as handsome as Sir Harly or his lover nevermind guys! I was eating the burger when a student said,"Sir its hard to do the sequence can you show it to us and we will take a video and watch repeatedly, " to which I agreed. The watltz was easy for them because it is just simpler the posture is the only thing that makes it hard whilst the samba has lots of stuff going on. I played my favourite samba music by Sarbel Yeah Party and waited for the rythm. I started doing a booty shake then the promenade walks, the stationary locks, criss cross bota fogo, chasé left and right a spin (which I overdid) and ended with a batucada! The students thanked me and uploaded saying, they will learn from the video so that on our next meeting they will do better and we will finish the routine faster. The student left the dance hall one by one, I made sure every one was out before im locking it down. When suddenly a cha cha rythm is playing on the speakers and out of nowhere I saw Carlos doing the cha cha chasé to a fan position.  I clapped my hands and said, you surprise me always. Then he came near me and took my hand and lead me to a basic cha cha dance. He was really suave! And he can move! He then started drawing me close when he heard a bacchata rythm and swayed his hips sensually. He held me, hips closer, and drew his face near, he then kissed me passionately. And when the kiss broke, I heard a squeal that seems like giggling to their hearts content. When I looked at the direction of the noise, they said loudly, "thats so sweet! I gotta get me one of him" while pointing at Carlos. I was blushing hard that I bent my head down and asked why they are still here. To which one of the student said she left her phone and returned when she remembered she was charging it. It was an unprofessional feeling for me being seen all lovey dovey with my boyfriend. I apologized to which they responded with,"no sir, from now on! We are your official fanclub!" Then letting out another giggling squeal. After the student got her phone and they all exited the dance hall, I locked the door and placed my keys in the bag and told Carlos that I need to take a quick shower and change. He smile naughtily to which I retorted with,"oh no, us getting caught kissing is a different thing, but us both in the shower! No, please!" He just said, alright ill go get my car and wait at the school entrance(my dance hall is owned by the university which I rented for half the price on a bargaining agreement which is fair enough for me). I took a quick shower and changed into a grey slim fit polo and black jeans. I hurried up to the school entrance and saw his dark blue toyota mustang(rich kid remember).

He drove away taking the long road to the mountains of the city. I just sat there in silence beside him, I dont want to take his concentration off the road. But my hand got a little naughty and massaged his member, he asked me to stop, but I pretended that it wasnt me and I didnt hear him. His member is slowly growing and I can feel it, looking at him he really did tried to concentrate when he finally surrendered and stopped the car to the side(good thing we are at a barren area) he then pulled his seat back and just allowed me to do what i want. I unzipped his pants and viola! his not wearing any boxers or briefs, his long member was out it almost touched the stirring wheel!(how do I do it everytime this thing is long!) I stroked it up and down while licking the head of his member. I can hear his faint sexy moans which always makes me want to do it better everytime I give him the head. His hand stroked my hair and slowly lifted my head and meet his in a kiss. He then opened the door to his side and went out (good this this area really is barren) I followed suit. He opened my unzipped my pants and took it off. He then pushed me to lie down in the front of his car and gave me his first blowjob (he is doing it! The sensation of what his doing, inexperienced but damn it felt good for me!) He was gagging sometimes, I can hear him choking. When he felt satisfied he kissed me and said "King, how was my first time?" To which I responded with a passionate kiss. He then walked back to get something inside and opened his trunk. I saw him bringing a tube that looks like lube. Are we gonna do it? Am I prepared? These thoughts are running in my mind. He sat at the trunk of his car and I watch him apply lubricant on his huge member. He then asked me to come near, when seeing I was hesitatant, he told me, im not forcing you we are trying something different. So I came close and he applied lube in my thighs and wondered what that was for. He leaned backwards and asked me to sit on him placing his huge member in between my thighs! I see now, we are thigh fucking. He was moving his waist up and down and could hear him moan, he even asked me to musterbate. He were in that posistion when he suddenly moaned hard and told me, baby im almost there, I too am almost at gonna cum out. He bit my back, which I didnt feel anything because of the lustful sensation I have been feeling, I heard a loud sexy moan from him which signaled my release and also felt a sticky liquid in my thighs. We were both breathing hard, good thing I have towels in my bag which I used earlier for shower,  I used to clean him and myself up. (Wonder why this area doesnt have any passersby yet) we went back to wear our clothes (when did we took our shirts off) and sat inside the car. He turned the air conditioning to a full blast. He then held my hand and made circles in my palm and said, "baby, that was good, hope we could do the real thing next time." I just smiled at the thought of it hoping I really could do it. I then asked, where are we really going? It seems far from the city proper and I havent been to this place. He just told me to just sit back and enjoy the ride.

At about 20 minutes we arrived at a large wooden gate. His car lights lighted the signage from above the gate "La Fleur de Kapitan" he honked his horn and the gates opened. All I could see are trees from left to right and I then was speechless when I saw a very well lit spanish house. It was very huge, I literally dropped my jaw open to which he noticed and said, "you havent seen everything yet, wait till its morning" I was still appreciating the structure and how big the house is when it occured to me, wait what? We are staying here for the night? How can there be a place like this just outskirts of our city. And it wasnt even featured in the televisions and newspapers in the city. Oh my, just how rich this boy is?