Heaven is with YOU

Note: photo credits to kar kuster

I was still blushing like an idiot the whole time when he said "ill change now, not unless you still want to marvel on how great I look like, then ill go ahead". Wait what? I didnt notice that he was finished eating, maybe I was just high at the clouds that I didnt notice that he almost finished everything that was served. I was in awe to throw in a shade at him and just said "conceited much! Whatever", while I was trying to fork in bacon to divert my attention. He told me to shower, change and do whatever I want after I had my food and my clothes are all prepared in my room courtesy of him and meet him back here, I was dumbfounded(ofcourse). Had he set up everything? I finished eating and just shrugged the thought of it. I went back up to my room and showered, when I went out, I was looking for the clothes he told me was readily prepared, and alas! There it was sitting in a suit bag in the chair. When I opened it, it was a white pants and a white fitted long sleeves. My thoughts were - is he gonna kill me thats why this is all white? Is this gonna fit me? Is he gonna snatch me from his friend and  be secret lovers? Is he gonna propose to me? Are we getting married in the middle of the orchard? - I like the last thought much better. When I changed to it, it was just perfect for me, the pants fits me well, and the shirt too. Its almost 9:30 in the morning and my boyfriend hasnt woken up yet. Oh well, it wont hurt to be touring around his house with his friend though, besides Stephen is straight as 180 degrees angle, his antiques are just his mean jokes to me, but damn my heart is racing everytime he is around me, ad God knows how jealous I was last night! This is so wrong, I already have a boyfriend and I cant have these thoughts about other guys. Ugh! Heavens help me. I went down to meet Stephen and he just stared there, towards me. I patted his shoulders and said "should we start the tour?" He then said "right! Lets start" as if startled about what I just did. I was walking behind him when he was explaining and telling me names about certain orchid names that I didnt pay any attention to. He was ecstatic about introducing this and that and where the flower came from or who gave it. For a friend, he knows alot about alot of stuff, or maybe Carlos told him everything too. I just let Stephen do the talking. I noticed weve been walking like forever,  just how huge is this place? After a wide array of an orchard we came into a garden of roses, the sight of different colored roses put me in awe. When I lookes at the veranda it wasnt there, I didnt see it, or maybe because it was lowly placed unlike the orchids thats why I didnt notice it. The colors are neatly arranged in a circle like maze, Stephen stopped as if allowing me to appreciate the beauty of the roses. I then asked "hey stranger, how come I didnt saw it in the veranda? And still fogging here?" He replied shockingly in a polite way "it was meant to be like that, we have been walking for a distance that it seems like a jungle of orchids only when you look at the veranda, the roses were kept out of view this is the actual 'La Fleur de Kapitan' the roses are very well maintained so it will bloom beautifully,  I always see to it that it is well maintained. And to answer why its still fogging here, its because we are surrounded with trees outside and situated near a river." His words sent confusion to me. He made sure that the roses are well maintained?  How? Isnt he just Carlos' friend? Is he Carlos' special help who happens to fancy roses alot? But his actions doesnt indicate that he is below Carlos, it even indicates that his beyond him. He was looking at me and told me, lets walk to the center of the roses and ill show you something. When we reached at the center there was a long chair and we sat side by side. He told me to wait for a moment longer until the fog totally lift up and the heat of the sun will warm the roses. We sat there and I can see in Stephen's eyes the anticipation of something. He was handsome wearing an all white clothes it seems I'm wearing another clothes of him this time. He really is very handsome, the sight of him in the middle of this almost budding flowers sitting next to me sends my heart racing and at the same time in pain. I just averted my gaze away from him to avoid feeling the hurt. And then I heard him said "take a picture, itll last longer". He caught me staring at him again, after saying it he looked at me and smiled. Then he told me, "observe your surroundings, stop staring at me!",  damn I was blushing hard he always caught me staring at him. When I look at the area,  I was put into tears. The buds of the roses are slowly blooming and I was sitting in the middle of it from pink to yellow to white and lastly the nearest to us were the red ones. I get to see it, how the roses bloom, the slow but precise opening of the buds and the sudden burst of colors. I literally was crying to how wonderful nature is and I get to witness it first hand. It was majestic, I cant put it into words how beautiful it was. I was in that state when Stephen held my face and dried my tears, he uttered and said "perfect" and smiled at me and told me "you came at the most perfect time, and your tears are a confirmation that you like it, that makes me happy" and he flashed that wonderful smile again. We stayed there for a moment and out of my curiosity I asked "how do you make sure that the roses are well maintained? Are you Carlos' special help? Or what?" To which he explained everything. He told me that his mothers favourite is this garden of roses and it was her mother who showed her first what he showed me earlier, but she died of a terminal disease thats why he is making sure that the roses are well kept in her memory, then his father met Carlos' mother at one of his trip to Morocco and fell inlove and Carlos was just a year younger than me, his mother loves orchids, thus the wide array of orchids he also said that they got along very well with his mother because of the love of flowers, thus explaining why he knew everything about who and where the orchids came from. Now thats a twist. Stephen and I talked about a lot of stuff which made me know him more and which made me fall inlove with him harder. He was smart, his laughs are beautiful and his smile is to die for. I then told him that I am hungry, and he said "thought youd never ask, im starving" we got closer by then but he is still rude sometimes.

When we returned Angel and Carlos was having their brunch which made my stomach grumble even more. After seeing us Carlos joked about whered Stephen stole his boyfriend to. I just told him "Stranger lost me in the orchard he intentionally want to kill me by making me hungry". Angel complimented, " you both are wearing white, is there a funeral somewhere?" to which Stephen responded with " this idiot here forgot to tell his lover to bring clothes, thats why I have to lend him mines and it so happen that most of my clothes in this house are all white. He has no choice but to wear them anyways".