A Hand to Hold

Note: something rated x is coming. If you don't like you can just skip it. Photo credits: feel good to say goodbye

I woke up not feeling the hangover. I dont feel Stephen holding me, heck I really dont feel him at all, he was just beside me last night. I turn to look at the spot where he slept and his not here. When I turn to face the other side to look at Carlos he said, morning love. Slept well? He was smiling and his face looks very radiant and happy. Unlike me I feel like my woke-up-like-this looks ugly. I was telling him on why he is sleeping in my room instead of his. And I also asked where Stephen is, he said for sure he went for a morning run. I was still lying in bed when suddenly I grabbed something, and when I looked at it, my hand is in his crotch! Oh my gosh!!!! It was like!! What theeeeeeeee!!!! I wasnt able to notice that I have been grabbing his monster. I instantly retracted my hands and said I'm sorry! He said why stop? I like it baby. He then started kissing me to which I wasnt able to stop. I didnt even tried pushing him away, I then remembered last nights kiss. Then I broke the kiss and told him,"so last night was for real?! Oh my goooood!!! I have a boyfriend now?!" And he responded with "and a hot and loving boyfriend too!" And then his face came closer and he started licking my ears(my god im making out with a handsome guy!) He then nibbled my ears and with that I became lost with lust. He was pressing his waist on me so I opened my legs wide, he then kissed me and rubbed his waist to mine. I can feel his bulge growing while his kiss became more invasive and hot. He then grabbed my shirt and undressed me. He stood up and took off his pants. And mukyaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!! His member is too big!!!!! I didnt thought that he would be that big. I crouched and grabbed my pants and took it off me. (Gyabooooooon!!!! This is it!!! Id be deflowered early in the morning!!! My innocence with this kind of stuff will be lost!!! And to a hot and handsome guy.) He threw it to the floor, I marveled on how perfect his body is sculpted, its like the statue of Adonis. He placed himself on top of me and started kissing me while he kept rubbing his waist now to my also exposed body. His breath is full of lust, he then grabbed my hand and led it to his member which is now in full size and length. He guided my arms to stroke it, while I was doing it, he was kissing me, my nipple to my lips and to my other nipple and back to my lips. His moan really turned me on that I pushed him and sat at him and wiggled my waste while looking at him feeling the pleasure. I the kissed his nipple and massage the other one while slowly licking him down to his abdomen (im really doing it, what I have been watching all this time is paying off) and licked his abdomen I went down even more licking his thigh and slowly to his balls. I was in the middle of licking his balls when he started to hold my head, I knew then that that is the que that I must give him a blowjob. I know its my first time but ill apply what they are doing in the videos. I licked the head and gobbled him up, he is huge that I gagged up sometimes. He is pushing my head up and down gently and I can hear his erotic moans which made me try to swallow his almost 9", 2" radius member. He then made me stopped pulled me up and kissed me. He then whispered, baby, can I fuck you? I was so shocked that I froze, im not sure if I'd be able to do that, specially with his humongous size. Then he add up, if youre not ready, lets just continue what you are doing. I returned to giving him a blowjob until I got used to the size of his member. His breathing got heavier and heavier while his moans grew louder, he then screamed baby I'm almost there, dont stop now. I did as what he said, I sucked him and this time while his shaft is in my mouth my tongue is busy licking the head of his member. He then shouted, baby I'm cumming, and a hot sticky liquid squirted in my mouth. It was nothing sweet nor anything but it was aweful. I stood up and went to the bathroom and spitted it out and gargled. Then I watched him recovering from breathing so heavily and in sweat. He signaled me to lie beside him. So I came to the bed hid my body under the sheets and lied on his shoulders. He told me, King, you are mine and mine alone. And I responded with likewise. I also told him that that was my first time being lustful and he laughed and said that I was too good for a first timer. And we laughed and cuddled.

I told him that he should go back to his room and changed. Im also getting hungry and checking out today. He agreed with it and told me to meet him in the restaurant because it is also their last day at the resort. I was still lying in bed and still couldnt believe it, call me a slut, but damn his moans are erotic and I cant help the lust brewing. I'm excited to tell my bestfriend about this, oh just having a boyfriend though not the steamy details. I was still blushing from the thought of me finally having a boyfriend. I stood up, took a towel and showered. I changed and packed my stuff and brought it with me to the restaurant. Stephen was already eating I approached and sat with him. I said good morning, but he just looked at me and went back to eating. It felt weird, then moments later Carlos came in with his bags and sat beside me. We called the attention of the waiter and ordered. I told him to give me anything for breakfast as long as its not fish, seafoods, chicken and eggs and hotdogs (I had a large one earlier) and added up fruits if there is any and pickled papaya on the side. I was chatting with Carlos happily and laughed occasionally but Stephen remained silent. Carlos then asked, "whats wrong dude? Having a bad day" to which he responded," I am allergic to lovers, and yes I kinda have a hint about it. And I knew Carlos is bisexual and you are gay and the way Carlos been looking at you Kyel I know it wont be long that you two ended up with each other" my jaw dropped! His power of observations is commendable. But why does my heart felt heavy, its like something stabbed me. Our food arrived and Carlos said, "sorry dude! I just found the love of my life, go find the girl you've been looking for so you wont be single anymore."

Stephen remained silent all through out the ride I was sitting in the middle Stephen to my left Carlos to my right. I asked them their numbers, Carlos asked me to wait while he fiddled on his phone and then my phone rang. He said he got it when I was still sleeping earlier, nice, a lover with an initiative! I then asked for Stephens he took my phone dialed his number and when he returned it to me I noticed he named it stranger. Something really is off with him. He doesnt throw shades at me and he doesnt piss me off anymore. Maybe because he respects his friend, and wouldnt want to get into a fight with him. I hope thats the reason!