“Where did you get these?” I asked.

   “Danielle came back this morning and she made these. For us.” He said. I took Joey inside. Danielle was talking with the lads while eating.

   “Danielle!” I exclaimed in excitement. She got up and hugged me.

   “Hey Olivia, Joey.” She said.

   “Danielle is Liam’s girlfriend right?” Joey whispered in my ear.

  “Yeah.” I replied.

   “It’s great to finally meet you Danielle.” Joey said holding his hand out.

   “You too.” She smiled.

   “Where have you been?” I asked.

   “Oh, I was with my family.” She said.

   “That sounds like fun.” I said. She nodded.

   “So what are we doing today?” I asked.

   “We have to be in the recording studios by 11:45.” Liam said.

    “Since when are you Daddy Direction?” I asked thinking of the nickname.

    “Daddy Direction?” He asked.

   “Don’t ask me. I come up with stupid nicknames just off the top of my head.” I said shrugging my shoulders.

   “What would the world do without an Olivia like you?” Zayn joked.

   “I really have no clue. I guess it would be less fun.” I said.

   “Of course it would.” Niall said wiggling his eyebrows.

   “Babe, I’m home!” Hannah shouted walking through the front door. I looked at Louis. He mouthed Sorry. “Oh, Louis, where are you love?” She asked.

   “Get down.” He whispered. I took Joey next to Niall’s feet. He patted my head. “In the kitchen, Hannah!” Louis replied.

   “Oh, hey! Where’s that little one?” She asked.

   “She went out.” Louis lied.

   “Oh, because I got her something while I was gone.” She said.

   “Really? You got Olivia something?!” Niall asked.

   “Of course I would. I mean London was a nice weekend trip.” Hannah said. “As a matter of fact I got all of you big cookies.” She said going into her bag. She handed the lads their big red bus cookies. They had names on them.

   “Here give me Olivia’s.” Niall said.

  “Why?” She asked.

  “Because, I will give it to her.” Niall said being handed the cookie.

  “Okay, I’m going to take a shower.” Hannah announced as she left to go to the basement.

  “Cookie!” I shouted. Niall handed me the one that said Olivia on it. I unwrapped it and started to eat it. It was good at first then it turned into a horrible taste. I felt it in my stomach. It was a pain.

  “Olivia, are you okay?” Zayn asked.

  “I will be right back.” I said. I ran to the bathroom and threw up. My stomach hurt really bad.

  “Olivia? Are you alright?!” Joey asked.

  “No.” I said closing the toilet.

  “Can I come in?” He asked.

  “No.” I said.

  “Do you want me to get someone else?” He asked.

  “No, I want to be here alone.” I said.

  “I’m getting Niall or Harry.” He said walking downstairs. I heard footsteps approach me.

  “Princess, are you alright?” Niall’s voice came from the other side of the door.

   “Livabear, please open up.” Harry said.

  “It hurts.” I said grabbing my stomach.

  “We know, just let us in, please.” Niall asked. I crawled towards the door. I grabbed the doorknob and unlocked the door. The door burst open. I clenched my stomach harder.

  “It really hurts.” I said.

  “Let go of your stomach and we can take a look at it, yeah?” Harry said.

  “No, it really hurts.” I said. My eyes were watering. “Please, Hazzabear.” I whispered.

  “Olivia, shhh. You’re going to be okay but we won’t know what going on with you if you don’t let us……..” Harry trailed off. “Did you eat the cookie Hannah gave you?” He asked. I nodded. “Niall get a bag ready for the hospital. Tell them we need to go fast. Make sure Hannah stays here.” Harry said. Niall nodded and left. “Olivia, I’m going to pick you up slowly.” Harry said. I let out a sniffle. He put his arms under my back and under my knees. He slowly got up with me in his arms. He walked downstairs.

   “What’s wrong with her?” Liam and Joey asked in sync. That put a smile on my face.

   “There was something in that cookie, you can smell it in the toilet.” Harry said. They nodded.

  “Here I can take her.” Joey said.

  “No, I got her.” Harry said. We got in the car. I sat on Harry’s lap. Niall was to my right and Joey was to my left. I rested my head on Niall’s chest and my feet were on Joey’s lap. Louis drove really fast to the hospital. Danielle stayed home with Hannah. Harry picked me up as we got to the hospital.

  “Someone call management and say we can’t make it.” Liam said.

 “What? You’re missing a recording session because of me. You should go, that’s silly.” I said.

“We can’t go when you’re not okay.” Niall said.

  “But you guys went to Malibu without me.” I said.

  “We were forced to, plus we had a huge argument on whether we could take you with us or not. Management won that argument.” Louis said.

  “What’s wrong this time?” Dr. Fell asked approaching us.

 “Olivia ate a cookie and then she puked it up. It had a funny smell.” Harry said.

  “We will check her out right away. You guys know where her room is right?” Dr. Fell asked.

  “Yeah, we’ll take her up.” Zayn said walking towards the elevators. We got up and went straight to my room.

______________________________________________________________________________

Hey Chickies,

        HAPPY MARDI GRAS!!!!!!!! So I was really busy these past few days. I’ll try to update tomorrow ;) Thanks for the reads Chickies.

Stay chirpy Chickies

~ Cathy xoxoxo