Chapter 3

The person in the picture above is Nate

Warning: In this chapter it does talk about bullying to an extent and self harm. If you're uncomfortable reading about that type of stuff, please skip over that part of the chapter.

As all the boys left the club room to go home, Lucas stopped Max while he was fixing his backpack in the club room. "Max, how have you been?" Lucas questions, leaning himself against the desk beside Max's.

"I'm not really the type of person who likes to re-connect with old friends. Just pretend you don't know me." Max answers in a sharp tone, zipping his backpack up and swinging it over his shoulder.

"Oh come on Max, you can't deny that you never liked doing it with me? You know, I'm actually in the mood right now if you want to go at it?" Lucas asks while biting his bottom lip. Bringing his hand down and grabbing Max's butt firmly.

Max stood still when he felt Lucas grab his butt and then looked at him seriously. "I'd only do it with someone like you if you pay me." He answers before walking away from Lucas, forcing Lucas to let go of him.

"Damn that turns me on." Lucas laughs, chasing after Max.

As the two boys left the club room first, Ryan shook his head trying to think straight. "How can you even do it with another man? Is it possible for a male and another male to love each other? It confuses me." Ryan says out loud, trying to think things through for himself.

"Of course two men can love each other Ryan." Nate explains in a smile, trying to organise some papers for tomorrows club meeting.

"Yeah but isn't it wrong? God made two genders...male and female...right? I don't see how the same sex can love each other and have intercourse..." Ryan says in a light sigh, rubbing the side of his head. He looked like he was stressing a bit too much over it.

"Why're you paying attention to Max's relationship? We all know he's some delinquent who likes getting money in any way he can. Just because he can bare it up the butt doesn't mean you should care about it. Worry about yourself first before you worry about others." Carter says to Ryan across the room.

"Wh-what do you mean?" Ryan asks in a stutter.

"I mean if you like girls, then you like girls. If he likes guys, then he likes guys. Don't bother with someone else if their life doesn't affect yours." Carter says in a smile before turning around and leaving the room with Todd following behind him.

Kevin sighed out loud, turning his head to Jake and questions "my chauffeur is in the parking lot, you want a drive home?"

Jake nodded meaning yes and they both got up at the same time. "Kevin, could you drive me home too?" Jackson asks, getting up at the same time as well.

"Sure, follow me" Kevin answers, leaving the room first.

Jacob was closing his laptop before answering "I'm going to head out too, anything you need me to do for you guys before I leave?" Jacob questions, already putting his laptop inside his backpack.

"No, thanks for coming Jacob." Nate answers and Jacob nodded meaning okay.

Ethan got up from his own seat and started walking out of the club with his head down. He didn't want to say goodbye to anyone, or talk to anyone. All he wanted to do was get out of there as fast as he could.

Ethan walked straight out of the school and grabbed his chest, feeling like he could actually breathe now. Ethan had never been in a room where he was forced to associate with other people. In class, Ethan rarely ever participated, let alone people never realised he was there. In this club, everyone knows he's there, and he's forced to participate which just makes him more anxious.