Chapter 2

The person in the picture above is Jake

Once the end of the day came, Jackson went into the principals office like the vice president had told him to, but was a bit surprised to see others in the room with him. "Jackson, student council president got busted for something?" Max asks in a sarcastically amused tone, with his arms crossed. 

"Shut it Max, I don't need any of your smart remarks today. I will not mention any of the wrong doings that you all have done,  but you all have done something bad to be brought into my office today. I'm pretty sure all of you know what you've done?" The principal questions, looking at all the boys standing before him.

"I personally don't know what I did wrong." Kevin answers while looking at his nails with an un-amused expression on his face. 

"If you need to stay back and let me clarify that for you, Mr.Chu I can do that." The principal says in a harsh tone which Kevin rolled his eyes to. 

"I'm sure none of you want to get suspended." The principal says, now folding his hands on his desk. 

"I don't mind" Max interrupts, sounding like he didn't even want to be in the room for another second. 

"Well Mr.Park, if I give you another suspension, I would need to expel you. If you have any intention on getting past high school, i recommend you don't get expelled." The principal explains, still sounding pretty harsh. He then continues to say "as I was saying, if you don't want to get suspended I have another option for you boys." 

"What's the other option?" Todd asks in curiosity. 

"You're all going to have to join a club-" 

"Nope, no can do. Todd and I have basketball practice." Carter interrupts, looking at the principal with a serious expression on his face. 

"Well you should have thought about that before you did what you did. The club is called the 'social justice' club. It not only helps our school community but also helps with the world around us. Some of you might actually benefit from this. You might learn something that will give you a new light to change your ways." The principal explains in a smile. 

"Social justice club? I've never even heard about that type of thing before?" Kevin asks, looking at the principal in confusion. 

"It doesn't have many members, so you guys will keep the club running." The principal says while standing up. "I'll show you where the club room is, the club is every day. If I find out any of you didn't go without a legitimate reason, then suspension." He explains before walking towards the door to leave the office. 

The group of boys followed the principal down the hall to the last door, at the end of the hall. The room was an old English room that wasn't used anymore. It was pretty much abandoned. Some people even made up stories about it, saying it was 'haunted.' 

As the principal opened the door to the club room, there was only three people in the room. "This boys, is the social justice club." The principal says, looking at the only three other members who were in the room.

"Um sir, I'm not a part of the club. I'm just technology." Jacob says, looking over at the principal from the top of the laptop screen before looking back down. 

"You're still here every day anyway Jacob." The principal says in a dull tone. 

At the same time, a very baby-faced looking boy walked up to the principal with a faint smile on his face. "Who're these people, sir?" He questions in a faint, polite tone.

"These are the new members for the social justice team. I'll give you more details about it after, but for now just let them introduce themselves to you and explain the club to them. I'll be in my office if one of them gets out of hand, or if you need me for anything." The principal explains before giving the group of boys a serious expression on his face. It was like he was telling the boys to behave with eye contact before he left the room.