🖤Chapter 19🖤

I do love rain but not now, I heard a large sound again. I am really scared of thunder. The sound came again then it started raining. As the time passed away I got wet by rain, but instead of stopping it is raining much heavily.

I am really scared right now the only thing I can do is scream for help, but he will never come. I have disobeyed him and he will enjoy seeing me like this.

Can't you give him one kiss? He asked for it first time, it's not like other time when he used to force you. I am such an idiot and stupid I should have obeyed him. Even if I want to obey him I could have never kissed him at least not after what happened that day. I don't know how can he be this cruel to forget everything and act like he is being nice to me by inviting my family for dinner or by asking to kiss him.

No matter what the hell he is going to do I can never forget those moments. I could feel my heart broken because of these idiot men. I wish I could go back in time and stop myself from signing the contract. Yes, I did it for my family but after going through this many things I want to be a little bit selfish for myself even if it is wrong.

----------------------------------------------------------

HILTON POV :

I actually asked for the permission for the first time and she refused it but she does has a reason. I was stupid to even ask for a kiss after what I did to her, I shouldn't have said that.

Why did I get worked up so easily, I messed up again. My phone started ringing I checked and realized it's not my phone its hers. I checked for the caller id and it is showing restricted number.

"Hello."

No reply

"Who the hell is this?"

No reply

"Idiot."I was about to cut the call when I heard a women.

"It's your enemy sweetie."

"Who are you?"

"Did you forget about your aunt?"

"I don't have any aunt even, if she is alive she is dead for me."

"Look always angry, well can I talk my sweet little daughter."

"Who?"

"Sapphire Watson, oh sorry ,I mean sapphire black "

"She not your daughter, your her step mother."

" Now listen carefully ,if you call her again then that will be the last time you Will be speaking."

I cut the call and threw it on the bed, then I heard thunder sound again and smirked. Let's see how long she will be outside.

Few more minutes later

Now it's raining heavily, I will surely appreciate her stubbornness lets wait for few more minutes.

30minutes later

I am really getting worried,
I went towards the door and looked from the glass door. She is sitting on the chair shivering and looking up at sky.
If she is feeling that much cold then why she didn't just ask to open the door, stubborn and Idiot woman.

I opened the door and stand there. She turned to look at me, her eyes are full of tears.

"You are enjoying it ,don't you?"
I was not too surprised to hear it.

"It was your choice to stay outside, now don't blame me."I replied honestly.

"Go away,"she said looking away.

"Come inside,"I said.

"No,"she said her voice is breaking.

"Its not an order sapphire it's a request,"I said.

She looked at me like I have said something wrong.

"Why?"she asked.

"Because I don't want you to get sick,"I replied.

She came close to me and I looked at her shivering state.

"Why are you doing this?is this your new trick to get me in bed with you?"she asked.

"No, remember this Sapphire, I was punishing you for something you never did. I regret it and I know I can't do anything."

------------------------------------------------------------

SAPPHIRE POV:

I just can't believe what he said, I didn't understand what he is doing now, but if he is genuine I can at least hope that there will be no more punishments. I want to go inside and change my clothes, I am shivering.

"Are you coming or not?"he asked again.

"I am,"he moved aside as I replied to him.

I went inside the room, its so warm here. He went towards the closet, he took out some clothes and placed it on the bed. He walked closer to me and looked into my eyes. Without saying anything he cupped my cheeks and kissed me softly on my forehead.

I am standing here shivering like anything, but the warmth of his lips were heating up my insides. The next crazy thing I did was quite unbelievable but I did it. I pressed my lips on his and surprisingly he kissed me back slowly and gently. His hands went down on the bottom of my tshirt and he removed it then he opened my bra. I covered myself with hands. He took his shirt and help me wear it. It really big for me and just reaches my mid thighs.

He unbuttoned my Jeans and pulled it down along with my underwear. I swear I am standing here red like a tomato. He then kissed my cheek and handed me his track. Once I was done wearing it, he pulled me closer to him and looked in my eyes. He joined our lips again and kissed me softly taking his time to explore my mouth. He lightly bite my lower lip and moved away.

I took my clothes from the floor and ran inside the bathroom without looking back. When I came outside he was already asleep or is he awake. I don't know but he looks so innocent. What does he mean when he said he was punishing me for something I never did.

An hour ago I argued with him how I was not going to let him use me and now I am the one who kissed him first. How can I be so unbelievable sometimes?

I wonder what he has been through that he wants to punish me for it and how am I even related to him. I promise I will find everything about you Mr devil.

But still the way he touched me today was different from all the other times till now. I just hope we can live like a normal couple someday.
I switched off the lights and lied down on the bed beside him. As usual he pulled me closer towards him this time and I happily snuggled closer to his warmth.

All I want is little care little love form you....Mr devil.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hope you will enjoy this chapter and don't forget to vote⭐.

-rainlovie