Your Friendly Neighborhood, Jerk Mcdouche Pants

Start from the beginning

"Also, your Father and I are expecting to have a dinner with your wife. And since you're married already, I assumed you two are already living in one house now, right?"

"Living in one house?!" I asked a little bit louder with furrowed eyebrows.

Oh no! I don't want to leave this penthouse cause this place is legit paradise. But I'm sure as hell my parents will kill me if they ever find out I'm living in this kind of places with strippers all over the place.

"Y-yeah. Ofcourse Mom, we are." I chuckled awkwardly.

"Great! For the mean time, Your dad, Brie and I will crash at your place. It's also a chance for me to get to know your wife...?"

"Camila."

"Right, Camila."

I massage the temple of my head at this not so good idea of my Mom. This is so stressful for me! How on earth can I convince Camila to live with me in one house? I'm sure as hell she will never agree with this. And even though I pour her drink a dozen of sleeping powder so I can drag her to the house without any complain and protest coming from her, I'm sure she'll leave as fast as she can when she wakes up.

"See you tomorrow, Monkey. Love u!"

"Love u too, Mom." Then I ended the call, throwing my phone across the room.

"You looked stress." I walk back to the bed but Alessia is already standing, still naked. Once our eyes met, a very seductive smirk plastered on her lips.

"I am. Are you going to make my stress go away?"

"Let's see what I can do." Alessia smiled before she pulled the chair and motion me to take a seat, so I did. Her legs straddle on me as she's now sitting comfortably against my lap, "If you touch me, I'll stop." Then a very seductive instrumental started playing around the room while she's giving me a very sexy lap dance.

Due to the Amphetamines that I sniffed, I can feel my dick erecting once again despite of having a rough round two sex with her awhile back. I breathed out while watching how the cheeks of her pussy slide through the head of my dick. She grind at me with her hands squeezing my breast. Her eyes that was filled with lust are darted straight to my now dark green orbs while biting her lower lips. And everytime my dick and her wet folds touches, Alessia can't help not slip a very seductive moan. She wrapped her arms around my neck, sliding her touch inside of mouth. We fought for dominance but I let her win this time so I can get to experience what it feels like to be a bottom. I tried so hard not to touch her even though I'm so tempted to.

"Let me fuck you again baby, please." I pleaded as my green eyes slowly turning into black.

"I like you begging." Alessia whispered against my lips, grabbing my dick. She caress it gently that caused my back to arch, seeking for more contact.

Fuck!

I can't take it anymore so I wrapped my arms around her waist as I leaned in and own her lips once again. I kissed her with so much eagerness, so much want and Alessia gives back the same feeling as she deepen our kiss, "I want you so badly, baby. So bad." I whispered in between our lips as Alessia crash her lips on me once again with a smirk written on her lips.

Seconds later, she's riding on my dick again as moan continuously filled the room, setting everything on fire.

***

After I took a shower, I took the box of cigarette from my desk and light it up as I marched towards where my JEEP was parked. I slip my hand through my pocket to get my phone so I can text Camila.