Gone Again

Nina's POV:

I laid in bed. it was almost 11. I got up, grabbed my bag and went down stairs. If I went to school Fabian would lecture me about getting rest. I mean yes, I looked like crap, but still I need to learn more about this ceremony. I was up all night reading it. I picked up the book and put it my bag before heading outside. I was just gunna take a walk. I mean Mr. Morris was in class so obviously I couldn't be in any danger. I walked into the wood's. I had my locket on as always. When I came to a clearing I sat down in a tree branch. I held my locket in my hands and looked up at the sky. The sun was shinning and the sky was blue. There was a small breeze but other then that it was perfect out side.
"Sarah! Are to there?" I said "I need your help! please come to me! Sarah please." I begged
There was silence.
"Sarah!" I said one last time.
All the sudden I heard a faint voice. 'Watch out! there's danger near. Nina my dear be careful. Go back to the house were you'll be safe. Hurry!' Then, the words faded. I got up and started walking back to the house.

I could see the school in front of me. I started to walk quicker. Witch was obviously not fast enough. Before I could get to the grass some one grabbed me from behind. 'Not again!' I thought and struggled to get free. I managed to get out of his arms. I started running but he was quicker. He grabbed my foot and I fell hitting my head on a rock when I hit the ground. Then everything was black.

Fabian's POV:

After three long classes we finally had lunch. The classes seemed to drag on, and on, and on. But finally we had a full period to do whatever. Mr. Morris was in a good mood today. Even better when he found out she wasn't in class. What was with him. I decided to go and visit Nina for my free period. I walked out side and over to Anubis house. When I got there Trudy was cleaning the sarcophagus that stood in the front hall. I walked up stairs and into Nina's room. She wasn't there! Her bag was gone. Were was she! I ran down the stairs and over to Trudy.
"Trudy! were's Nina!" I asked
"She went out for a walk a little while ago. Said she couldn't sleep and needed some fresh air." She said
"Oh!" I said as a million thoughts rushed through my head. I could feel the blood drain from my face.
"Are feeling all right, you look a bit pale." Trudy said touching her hand to my four head.
"Yeah I'm fine. I just- I need to fine Nina!" I said pulling away and running out the door. I needed Sibuna.

I ran back to school and found everyone in the lounge.
"Guy's we need to talk!' I said to Patricia, Alfie, and Amber.
"What about?" Amber said.
"Nina! she's not at the house! Trudy said she went out for a walk and never came back!" I said quickly
"But Mr.Morris was in class! who could have taken her?" Patricia asked
"Who else, It had to have been victor." Amber said.
"No, Trudy said that he had been in his office all day." I explained.
"What about Sweetie?" Alfie asked
"He was teaching chemistry class remember." Patricia said
"Oh, right." Alfie said "never mind"
"Maybe They have a third helper!" Patricia said
"Or Mr.Morris has a second helper." Amber said.
"We have almost a half and hour before our next class. I say we should go looking for her." I said
"Good idea! let's start at the clearing. Nina likes to go there sometimes" Amber said.

We all got up and headed over to the woods. We started walking into the woods when Alfie pointed something out. He said there was something on a rock my the edge of the forest. Me Patricia and Amber all walked over it Alfie
"It looks like blood!" Amber said
"BLOOD!" I screamed
"Guys look there drops of blood leading into the forest!" Patricia pointed out.

We followed the trail of blood drops into the forest suddenly they stopped. We were in the middle of the woods. Past the clearing with nothing around and they just stopped. Something's wrong. I can feel it. Nothing can just disappear like that.
"Guy's something's wrong! the trail just disappears! how is that possible!" I said
"Well maybe-" Patricia started a her phone started ringing. "hold on guys."
"Hey weasel (Eddie)! What's up?"
On the other line:
"Hey Yaker (Patricia)! were are you class is about to start." Eddie said
Back to Patricia:
"Oh! um... Fabian wasn't feeling well and the nurse told me to bring him back to the house so i'm gunna be late to class." Patricia said
On the other Line:
"Ok. I'll see you later then." Eddie said
Back to Patricia:
"Ok see you later!" I said
On the other line:
"Oh and Yaker... Um..... I was wondering if you wanted to go out to dinner tonight? around 7."
Back to Patricia:
"Yeah! shore I think in free tonight. I got to go see you later." I said hanging up the phone.