Not giving up

Nina's POV:

I sat in the back of the kidnappers car as we drove away. Away from my friends away from my school and away from Fabian. His cell phone was in my school bag, he had told me to call him when we got to our new Location and was alone. He told me that he wouldn't give up and he would look for me everyday until he found me. I loved Fabian he is the sweetest person I've ever known. As we drove away I knew I wouldn't be seeing him for a while and a small tear slid down my cheek.

Patricia's POV:

Nina was gone now we had no idea were she was. I felt like it was my fault. I should have waited before trying to brake them out, but I didn't. "Fabian are you Ok" I asked trying to brake the silence as we walked through the woods. "She's gone Patricia! We don't know we're he's taking her." he said angrily " I know but at least know we know who 'He' is." " We do?" I could see Fabian was confused so I explained to him that the man who took Nina was our new history teacher. He look surprised at that news. I told him that after school tomorrow we would follow him to we're he was keeping her. After we knew were she was we could come up with a way to brake her out.

Fabian's POV:

What Patricia said defiantly made me feel better. I asked about school and what we were learning about. Patricia told me about my new roommate and how he was American. She told me he was really annoying but then again she thought that about everyone. We got back to the house just before dinner. I went to my room, I wasn't hungry. " You my roommate " someone said as I walked in " Yea" "Cool, I'm Eddie" "Fabian" "So uh were where you last night." "I was out with my relatives" I replied " So why aren't you at dinner?" I asked "I'm going out with my relatives to night." "Oh you have relatives here" "yeah." a few minutes later Eddie left and I sat on my bed and strummed my guitar.