The Rescue Mission

Eddie's POV:

I couldn't find Patricia any were. last I saw her she was sneaking away with Fabian. I don't know why I even try. Maybe it just wasn't meant to be. I hoped that wasn't true, I really liked Patricia, I feel like she likes me too some were deep down. I'm gunna talk to her tonight. Even if she hated me I was gunna tell her how I felt. I had to.

Nina's POV:

I sat on the couch with a glass of orange juice on the coffee table in front of me. I was waiting till second period was over so I could call Fabian again. I sat there and waited watching the time slowly go by. I heard a car pull up and someone get out. He was back! I tossed the phone over to my bag and acted normal. Well as normal as a kidnapped girl should act. " Glad to see you didn't try to run off well I was gone" he said as he entered the house. " How would I get out you have like 5 pad lock's on the door and one on each window." he was about to answer me when he noticed something. Oh crap it was the phone! It had slipped out of back pack and onto the floor. I could see the anger in Mr.Morris's eye's. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me to my feet. "You contacted your stupid little friends didn't you" he snapped. "No! I didn't call anyone I swear." He could tell I was lying. He grew even more angry with me. He lifted his had high and the air an smacked me across the face. I fell to the floor as my cheek burned with pain.

Fabian's POV:

Me and Patricia were looking through one of the front windows when she was hit. I grew extremely angry when I saw him go after her. She laid on the wooden floor holding a hand to her cheek and tears slid down her face. That was it I couldn't take it ianymore. I barged into the house and told him if he laid another finger on her I would kick his ass. I got Nina and took her out of the house. She was not staying on that house. Mr.Morris stood there speechless as we walked into the woods out of sight, and back to the house.

Amber's POV:

I sat in my room doing my hair when Fabian and Patricia walked in with Nina. " Nina your back!" I shouted and ran up to give her a hug. " dinner's gunna be ready any minute so you are going to take a shower and comb your hair because even though your my best friend and I love you, you really need to wash your hair." She smiled and rolled her eye's before walking into the bathroom.

No POV:

At dinner Mara welcomed Nina back after ' visiting her relatives'. Eddie introduced him self and talked about how nice it was to not be the only American in the house. After dinner Sibuna met in Nina and Ambers room.

Amber's POV:

"We need to find out more about this ceremony" " I over heard victor talking to sweetie about needing to keep the chosen one safe until like some special day." Alfie said " did you here what date it was or like what the need her for" " Hello, guys still in the room" Nina said waving her hands above her head so we would see she was still in the room. " He have to go looking in his room and fined whatever it is his hiding." Fabian chipped in. "I say we go tonight" Nina said "Alfie and Fabian create a distraction me, amber and Patricia sneak in and look around, as simple as that" she added. " Ok then tonight we we'll sneak into victors office and find out why they need Nina for this ceremony." I said finishing off the Sibuna meting.