May 5

Tonight has been one of those crazy nights. I spoke at the hospital fundraiser. It was one of those moments in life where you cannot believe this is your life. Let me explain what happened. So 2 weeks ago I got asked to share my story. I found out my parents are not my parents. Kathy is my mom. And I am stuck in an awkward love triangle. Another major thing that happened was that Carson found out about the fundraiser during class one day when I showed Taylor a picture of my dress and asked why I needed it  and then asked if he could come, as a supportive friend. Well the hospital gave me my own table and I am a terrible liar, and next thing I knew he showed me pictures of the tux he had rented. I was going to be wearing this halter dress where the top was black and from the natural waist down was this burgundy color. Oh and I pissed off Kathy because I wore white converse with it. Yeah really classy.

So my table of 8: Me, Aunt Kathy, Taylor, Kate, Carson and Michael.

Everyone meets at my house and we take pictures and load up in two cars. One car has me Taylor and Kate. The other has Kathy, Michael and Carson. Yes this was planned. While we were getting ready, Taylor and Kate and I all schemed how we could do this because none of us wanted to ride with the boys. After pictures when it was time to leave, Taylor would casually mention how she left a bag in her car and us three would all go out to get it (because girls travel as a group). Then we would all jump in her car and flee and I would text Kathy that we would just meet them there. Once we are in the car, Kate looks at me and goes "can we all please talk about what just happened?"

Taylor comments "Oh my goodness. I thought they were going to fight"

Here is what happened. We are all standing there taking pictures, because we all fancy.  Singles of me. Group shots. Michael asks for a picture of just him and I. We take a serious and a funny one. Taylor and Kate  start doing catcalls towards me which resorts in a laughing picture of him and I. Then Carson comes over, and says don't mind me. He asks for just one of him and me. He leans down and whispers in my ear "OOMPA LOOMPA FARTS!" But here is the thing, NO ONE BUT ME HEARD THAT. So I am laughing so hard looking at Carson and he is laughing so hard. Its actually a cute photo. Then we take one where we are serious. Michael walks up to me and asks what Carson said to me. I told him it was nothing, just farts. Oh and here is another important piece of info to know, Michael is rocking a full on tux with a black tie and all. Carson told me he was rocking a tux but instead is in black suspenders and a burgundy bow tie, we look like we are together. Now you are up to date.

"No guys literally he leaned down and said OOMPA LOOMPA FARTS"

"okay girl.."

We arrive at this really fancy place. There is a valet and everything. There is even a list. I tell them who I am. The person then radios for Debbie. Debbie arrives and explains that she is also one of the fundraiser planners and needed me real quick for some photos. She says that my friends can just go sit at our table. I am escorted to this little red carpet area with a backdrop of the hospital's logo all over it. I feel like a movie star. They have me take my picture with like 15 people or so. The dinner is about to begin so I am finally released. My cheeks hurt so bad. I get to my table and I realize we gained two more people. Dr. Jacquline and Helen. Apparently they were seated at a table with "boring" people and wanted to join the party. We are sitting there enjoying the dinner and listening to people talk. I was sitting in between Taylor and Michael. It was a little awkward but not too bad. The lights get dimmed and the song skyscraper by Demi Lovato begins to play and my picture begins to appear. Then throughout the song you see my picture from this past years, and everyone at my table spoke about me in the video. Then they invited me onstage to share my story. I get up there and share my story, and I walk off the stage and everyone is wiping tears. I sit down and then some dude goes on about how people should donate to the hospital. Dessert is served. People come up and talk to me about my story. They want their picture with me. I stick around for about an hour after the event. We finally get to leave, we walk outside and wait for the valet to bring up the cars. Carson is brushing his shoulder against me. Michael is doing the same. I grab my arm because I am a little chilly. Carson wraps his arm around me, like around the shoulder, in a pal kind of way. I look up at Michael, and put my head on his shoulder. The cars come around. I jump in with Taylor and Kate, both the guys slide in on either side of me in the back of Taylor's car. We go to this park, and we all sit there at this picnic table. Talking and laughing. I was all of the sudden really tired, so we went back to my house. The three of us girls go up to my room to change I sit on my bed to put on my sweats and I instantly fall asleep. 

Waking up so confused was rough. I looked around, and realized I was in my room. Two notes were under my door.

Spencer

You looked gorgeous. You inspired me. Please do not ever stop being my friend. I love you! Do not give up on us.

-Carson

Spence

Damn my girl is hot. I love you! Talk in the morning. You make me want to be a better person. I love you so much!

-Michael