37.

DeVante.

"Mm.." I placed my hand onto the back of her head while she gave me oral, taking deep breaths to calm the rapid beating of my heart as the feeling pleasure rushed through me. "Damn, baby girl. Keep suckin'... just like that", I softly demanded, my eyes closed while I sat on the couch in the living room of Tupac's crib. He had left me at his house while he went to do a few runs with Suge, and I knew that would take a while so I decided to invite a lil' shorty over for some... entertainment. You know? To keep me company. And she was definitely serving her purpose.

The sounds of her loud slurps and gags filled the silent room as I relaxed into the cushions, my eyes opening once I heard my cellphone ringing. I groaned, reluctantly reaching over to grab it from the small table next to the couch, answering it, "Yo." She lifted her head to look at me and I gave her a look before pushing it back down. Just because I was on the phone don't mean I wanted her to stop and if this call ended up being irrelevant, I was going to hang up. Simple as that.

"D", Melissa said from the other end up the phone.

I smirked, leaning my head back some to look up at the ceiling. I finally spoke, trying my best to sound as normal as possible, "What up, Misdemeanor?"

"Nothin' aside from the fact that Rhonda somehow founded out about us and I have a feelin' it was you who told her", Melissa spat, her attitude evident.

I chuckled but it was short-lived as she began to move her head up and down my shaft, picking up speed while she caressed my thighs and moaned, causing me to hiss, shifting a little underneath her, "Mm... listen, I ain't even tryna' hear all this right now. If she founded out, she probably put two and two together. Shit, all I said w–was... Ah.." I grasped onto the armrest of the couch as she began to deepthroat my dick, continuing to talk, "All I said was we were close... Shit, baby. So fuckin' close." I could feel myself on the verge of cumming, biting down on my bottom lip as she hummed while slurping and sucking on my dick, spreading my legs further apart so that she could push more of my length down her throat, her lips pressed against the skin of my pelvis and holding it there. The feeling of her throat closing around me as she gagged caused me to release a faint groan from my lips, forgetting about that fact that Melissa was listening.

"D? You on the toilet? I–I can call you back", Melissa said and I didn't respond. I was unable to.

With my eyebrows furrowed, I bucked my hips forward, releasing into her mouth, "FUCK."

"It's a big one, huh? Maybe you should try some prune juice or laxatives", Melissa continued and I was close to hanging up on her.

If this girl don't shut the fuck up...

She lifted her head, smiling up at me while wiping the corner of her mouth before climbing up on the couch and straddling onto my lap, gently pecking my lips, "Who's that?"

"Um...D, who is that?", Melissa inquired, assuming she had heard Rolita's voice.

I kissed my teeth, hanging up the phone and tossing it across the couch, placing my hands onto her hips, "Nobody important. Now where were we?"

***

(two hours later)

It was 9:23pm and I was in my car, driving with the windows down, making my way back home. Pac had invited me to this lil' party his friend was throwing but I wasn't really up for it, deciding to just call it a night.

After about thirty minutes of driving, I pulled into the driveway, spotting an unfamiliar car parked out front. Who the hell...