18.

𝙵𝙴𝙱𝚁𝚄𝙰𝚁𝚈 𝟷𝟼, 𝟷𝟿𝟿𝟼       𝟻:𝟷𝟿 𝙿𝙼𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚑

𝙵𝙴𝙱𝚁𝚄𝙰𝚁𝚈 𝟷𝟼, 𝟷𝟿𝟿𝟼 𝟻:𝟷𝟿 𝙿𝙼
𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚑

( 𝙳𝙴𝚅𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙴. )

It had been about three days since news broke about all that had went down. I had received numerous phone calls from clowns in the industry who had so much shit to say about me last year, all of a sudden trying to show concern so that they can get information out of me. At this point, I just wanted to change my damn number.

It was the first time I had ever taken care of business the legal way, and I only did that out of respect for Rhonda. We had been doing so well lately and the last thing I wanted was to make this situation worse than it already was. With everything now revealed, she wasn't mad at me anymore about the baby news. She was mad that I couldn't tell her who the male suspect was, though. Because of legal reasons, of course. Instead of exposing JoJo, I've just been traveling with Rhonda to keep her out of reach for a while. I wanted to make sure that his funky ass ain't have no form of communication with her until trial. No telling what tricks he'd try to pull to get out of prison.

As usual, K-Ci was beefing with me without knowing exactly what was going on. All he knew was that his brother was stressed out and automatically came to the conclusion that I had something to do with it since me and JoJo hadn't been speaking to one another. Little did he know, his brother was a damn accomplice to a crime and would be behind bars soon. I had never given JoJo a reason to betray me the way that he did and no matter how many excuses he gave, none of them made enough sense for me to accept.

𝙻𝙴𝙻𝙴𝙴, 𝚁𝙷𝙾𝙽𝙳𝙰, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚃𝙰𝙹 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚕𝚒𝚖𝚘, 𝟷𝟿𝟿𝟼

𝙻𝙴𝙻𝙴𝙴, 𝚁𝙷𝙾𝙽𝙳𝙰, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚃𝙰𝙹 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚕𝚒𝚖𝚘, 𝟷𝟿𝟿𝟼. ( 𝙿𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚗 𝚋𝚢 𝙳𝚎𝚟𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎 𝚂𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐 )
𝙳𝙴𝚅𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙴 𝚂𝚆𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚁𝙷𝙾𝙽𝙳𝙰 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚒𝚘, 𝟷𝟿𝟿𝟼. ( 𝙿𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚗 𝚋𝚢 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚌 𝙼𝚊𝚓𝚘𝚛 )