16.

𝟷𝟸:𝟹𝟾𝙰𝙼

( 𝚁𝙷𝙾𝙽𝙳𝙰. )

I shifted under the covers, feeling myself slowly drifting off into a deep sleep. Even though this wasn't my bed, it was actually quite comfortable for the mattress to be as old as it was. Sighing in relaxation, I started to think about me and Donald. About what our future might hold.

Lately, it seemed as if things were on the right track — despite the whole baby situation, T-Boz still claiming she's in love with him, and Kim calling his phone crying at all hours of the night until he curses her out and hangs up on her. I told him to block the number, but his slow ass keeps saying he doesn't know how. I may end up having to just do it myself.

I had moved to LA to be closer to him, but I refused to move into the same house regardless of how often he tried to persuade me. It's not that I didn't want to, it's just that I knew better. As many times as we had fallen out, I figured it'd be best for me to have my own place just in case things go sour. The only way I'd move in with him is if we get married or if I somehow end up pregnant. Pregnant. I hated the idea of me being baby mama number two. To be honest, it drove me nuts. After he explained the situation and how it all went down, it made me want to beat Mary Jane's ass even more than I wanted to back in high school. A lot of men don't call it like it is. He was definitely raped. I had advised him to sue her and get her ass locked up for the crime. However, he's stubborn and says he doesn't want to risk her being in prison while pregnant because his baby might come out like Derek. If it's even his baby. For all we know, she could've been fucking around with multiple men at the time she ended up getting pregnant. I don't know, it's just something about it that didn't sit right with me. How did she know where he was going to be? I'm no detective, but it seemed like a set up if you asked me.

I heard the door of my bedroom creak as if it was being opened. My eyes fluttered open, glancing over my shoulder to see Donald tip toeing into the room and silently closing the door behind him. I sat up, turning on the lamp next to the bed on the nightstand and he stopped in his tracks. "Baby, what are you doing in here? You tryna' get us crucified?", I asked in a whispered. What the hell was he thinking?

He shrugged a little, smiling as he walked over to the bed to climb in and sit next to me, "According to the pastor, I'm goin' to hell anyway. Why not embrace it and live in the moment?" His head rested against the headboard as he got under the covers, making himself comfortable.

This boy is something else. I giggled softly as I shook my head, "Even though your dad might be the biggest pain in the ass you've ever had, you still need to respect the man's house. He said no sinning, remember?"

"Didn't God say be fruitful and multiply?", he asked with a smirk, chuckling as he leaned over to peck me gently on the lips. "I'm just following orders."

It was hard to turn him down at times, but I knew I wouldn't be able to stay quiet enough in this silent house. I was sure to wake someone up if we were to have sex. I sighed and pouted as I looked at him, "Baby, please? I don't want to get stoned in the front yard if he catches us."

"Girl, he ain't gon' stone yo' ass. You know how many girls I used to sneak—", he started to say but quickly caught himself. I furrowed my eyebrows, giving him a look and he cleared his throat, "Look all I'm sayin' is if we keep it down, nobody's gonna' know."

Who were these bitches that you were sneaking up here, though? My mind wondered and I couldn't help but to be a bit jealous. I had always had a crush on him growing up and to know that he didn't ever sneak me upstairs made me feel a way. I wanted it just as bad as they did, I just didn't have the guts to tell him. Especially since he was in a relationship. Does that mean that he was cheating on Mary Jane?