"Hi Stan. We're pretty exhausted, could you just drive us directly to where were staying?" I asked him and both of my best friends nodded. 

"Of course miss. Would you want me to bring your bags?" He asked the three of us and we shook our heads. "Okay. Then follow me." He said and walked off. 

We followed him towards a limo and he took our bags and put them in the trunk. He opened the door for us to get in and closed it when we were all in. 

It took us about thirty minutes to arrive at my house and I never felt happier in my life knowing that I would be sleeping in a comfy bed soon. 

Stan drove up our driveway and stopped directly in front of our front door. He opened our door and told us he'll send the bags up. We nodded and went up our rooms. Camie and Bree know where to stay since they already claimed a room of their own in this house before. Last time we came here was last year, but the house was still maintained and used by our other relatives when they come here in New York. 

"Good night guys. See you two in the morning." I told them and they said, "Good night" to me too. 

~~~~~~~***~~~~~~~ 

When I woke up it was ten in the morning. 'Wow, traveling can be so exhausting.' I said to myself and got up. 

I went to my bathroom to take a hot shower. I turned to look at myself in the mirror and I noticed that I look like someone who had the weight off of her shoulders lifted from her. I look like a new me. I smiled at myself in the mirror and went in the shower. 

After taking a shower, I went to my luggage that was near my bedroom door. I opened it and looked for an outfit. I grabbed my black skinny jeans, a white tank top, and a baby pink crop top. I grabbed my silver pumps, which are really comfortable. 

I went out my door and went to the door across mine, which was Cameron's bedroom. I knocked and heard a faint, "Come in." from inside. 

I opened Camie's door and peeked in. She was curling her hair facing the mirror. 

"Hi. Where are we going today?" I asked her while getting in and closing the door. I went towards her bed and sat at the edge. 

"Well, I don't know yet. How 'bout we ask Bree?" She suggested and finished curling her hair. 

"Sure. Come on." I stood up from the bed and walked towards the door. Cameron followed after me and we went out her bedroom. 

We knocked on Bree's door and we went in even though she didn't say "come in". 

The lights were off, so we concluded that she's still asleep. Typical.  

Cameron and I planned to turn on the lights to surprise her. 

I flicked on the lights and instead, we were the one surprised. My jaw literally dropped to the floor. 

'She slept with Stan last night!' I told myself shocked. 

There on the bed, is Stan and Bree.  

Stan has his arm around Bree and she snuggled closer to him. Bree was laying on Stan's chest- which was sculpted and toned, may I add-and she seemed to notice that the lights in her room was on 'cause she blinked and looked around. She spotted us and blinked a couple of times before her mind registered and her jaw dropped. 

"I-I c-can explain!" She told us with nervousness in her eyes. Because of how quiet the room is and how Bree literally screamed the words out, Stan stirred and sat upright. He blinked a couple of times and he became aware of our presence in the room. He stared wide eyed at us. We waved and smiled.