Chapter 10 (Mei's POV)

"Mom please why are you red" I asked quickly grasping for my mother's wrist "um it's nothing you girls just forgot to hang up the phone last night" she said closing her eyes and going a deeper shade of red "WHAT" Yuzu all but screamed "be quiet Yuzu" I said standing up and grabbing her hand "what Mei what are you doing" she said panicked "come on we're going to be late for school" I said dragging her to our bedroom I pushed her onto the bed and then went over to our closet and getting a bag out and going into the bathroom I pulled out a elementary's uniform I put it on and then went to the bathroom door "close your eyes Yuzu" I called out "hai" she called back "done" she added a few seconds later I peaked out and seen that she did have her eyes closed like I asked I walked out of the bathroom and over to the bed I took a deep breath and put my hands behind my back "you can open your eyes now onee-chan" I said in a really cute and childish voice "Mei what's going on" Yuzu said opening her eyes and looking at me "i'll do whatever you want for however long you want onee-chan" I said "fine then come here" she said in a commanding voice motioning with her finger for me to walk forward so I did she grabbed my hand and pulled me towards her twisting at the last minute so I landed on the bed with my cheek pressed to the blanket "I thought you said that we were going to be late for school" she whispered in my ear "well I didn't think it would be a good idea to mention this in front of our parents" I said calmly "Yuzu, Mei today isn't a-" we looked around to see our mother standing at the door "Yuzu why are you leaning over Mei like that" she asked her face going really red again Yuzu just gave her a look that said do you really want to know she shook her head before walking out again and closing the door "do they know that today's not a school day" I heard dad's voice the doorknob started to turn "let's go out to lunch it's been a while since we spent any time together" mom said and then the door went normal a few minutes later I heard the door close loudly Yuzu turned back to me and began kissing my neck I moaned quietly "someone's sick of waiting" I said "as cute as this looks on you I would much rather see it on the floor or not see it at all" she mumbled against my hot skin "at the moment I am very inclined to agree" I said my breathing becoming quick suddenly we were interrupted by one of our phones ringing "come on this makes twice" Yuzu complained as I wriggled out from under her and grabbed the phones I seen our mother's name on my phone so I quickly answered "is it safe to come home yet because i'm not sure how much longer I can keep you father busy" she said as soon as I answered I laughed "although i'm not sure if my sister may agree yes it's safe" I said tilting my head to the side as Yuzu began kissing my neck I gasped as she bit down a little hard "not so hard Yuzu" I whispered "i'm sorry I can't wait" she muttered moving a hand between my thighs and pressing her fingers against me I bit my lip to stop the moan "why do you always get frisky like this when i'm on the phone" I asked closing my eyes "because you tempt me beforehand and then don't help me calm down afterward" she complained I put the phone aside forgetting to hang up and turned around to face her "if you fix the problem you just created then i'll help" I said laying down and spreading my legs a bit it wasn't long until my things were on the floor and her head was between my thighs, my hand went to the back of her head as her tongue entered me a little  I moaned under my breath as I quickly approached climax right as I was about to go over the edge she stopped and pulled away "Yuzu" I whined she looked down at me and smirked I knew what she saw the calm collected president reduced to a quivering panting mess begging for more "Y-Yuzu please" I begged she moved one hand down and pressed her fingers against my entrance barely entering me my hips lifted trying to get a little more friction to give me the release I so desperately wanted.