Chapter 3 Yuzu's POV

"Mei get in and I'll wash you're back for you" I said reaching over for the soap but before I could grab it Mei grabbed my wrist and stopped me "don't you have another mess to clean up first Yuzu" she said going to sit on the edge of the bath and putting her legs in the water "why don't you clean up yourself Mei" I said "because you made the mess Yuzu and last time I checked you were raised to clean up after yourself" she said smirking at the blush forming on my cheeks.

"Fine then Mei" I kneeled down in front of Mei grabbing the soap I began to lather up my hands a bit, I rubbed my hand along her thighs making her moan "Yuzu stop it you didn't like it when I teased you" Mei said putting her head back and closing her eyes "no you're right but this is payback Mei" I said as I lowered my head down in between her legs. After a few seconds I heard Mei gasp and a muffled scream of my name "wow you sure didn't take long to cum Mei" I laughed glancing up at her through lowered lashes.

After the bath we went to go and eat dinner "how was your day then girls" our mom asked as we all started eating. "Fine thanks" Mei and I said at the same time. "Was your bath girls okay you both look a little flushed" mom asked worriedly "no mom it was fine just the bathroom got really warm that's all" I said my blush deepening dramatically "n-no i-it was f-fine" Mei stammered quietly trying to remove the bright red blush gracing her cheeks "I got you girls a yutaka each for this weekend when we go to the festival" mom said excitedly "thanks mom" I said trying to quell the sudden heat in my lower abdomen at the thought of seeing Mei in a yutaka that I could easily take off her. (for those of you who don't know a yutaka is sort of a robe that you don't wear anything but your underwear under.)

(time skip to the weekend)

"Mou Mei hurry up" I called through the bedroom door "okay okay i'm ready" Mei came out wearing a blue yutaka with pink flowers all over it where as I was in a green yutaka with purple flowers all over it. "Wow you look really nice Yuzu" Mei said at the same time I said "y-you look really good M-Mei" "thank you" we said at the same time "let's go before mom comes looking" I said while thing to myself 'damn it Mei is either not getting much sleep tonight or she's changing clothes because she looks so god damn hot wearing that' I turned and followed our mom out the front door "I'll get you coffee before school tomorrow but you're not sleeping tonight" Mei muttered in my ear as we all began walking towards the festival. Once we got there mom said that we could go off on our own if we wanted and we accepted I grabbed Mei's hand and started pulling her through the crowds "Yuzu where are we going?" Mei asked "shush Mei I just want to spend some time alone with and they sort of mixed a carnival in with the festival this year so we're going on the Ferris Wheel" I said grabbing some coins out of my purse and handing them to the guy in charge "okay go ahead" he said pulling the wheel to a stop so we could get on "thank you" I said pulling Mei with and getting on the guy closed the door behind us and then started it up a few minutes later we were at the top as soon as the Ferris Wheel stop I swapped seats so as I was sitting next to Mei "wai-" I cut her off with a passionate kiss wrapping my arm around her waist I pulled her closer after about a minute we pulled away for lack of air "I have been wanting to do that all night" I said panting for air but keeping my grip on her Mei glanced away blushing "are you sure that we should be doing this here" Mei said quietly looking back at me "yes I am" I said tilting my head to kiss her softly on the lips "I love you Mei and I would shout it out to the world if that's what you wanted" I said honestly "I lo-" Mei began saying only to be knocked into me when the Ferris Wheel began moving again 'oh well guess I'll just have to wait longer to hear Mei say it' I thought to myself glancing over at Mei who was still blushing.

Later on after we all got home Mei and I rushed inside to go and get into our pj's but stopped when I banged into someone.

"Hello girls."