Chapter 4 Mei's POV

"Hello girls"

That was the first thing my father said when we walked through the front door "dad what are you doing here?" I said rushing over to give him a hug "I just got back today so I thought I would come see how you girls and your mother were" he said hugging me back "you girls can go to bed later and catch up with him for now if you want but i'm going to bed now" our mom said walking away to her bedroom "arigatou gozaimasu" Yuzu and I both said together. The rest of us all moved into the sitting room to get more comfortable "how have you girls been since the last time I came to visit" he asked looking at me smiling, I sat next to him on the couch but for some reason Yuzu stayed standing at the door "I'm going to go to bed as well good night Mei good night Shō" Yuzu said, it sounded kind of strained but I didn't get the chance to ask her because she walked off to our bedroom "hey dad do you mind if we all get some sleep and talk tomorrow please" I asked fake yawning "also we've been fine thank you" I added "yes that would be fine Mei, I am going to stay for a couple of months okay?" he said changing the phrasing at the end to make it a question "yes that would be perfectly fine" I said hugging him one more time before going to mine and Yuzu's bedroom I locked the door behind me "I know you're not asleep Yuzu" I said quietly sneaking over to the bed "why do you care aren't you talking to your dad" she said, I got to Yuzu's side of the bed and climbed on top of her pinning her wrists to her pillow "do I look like i'm talking to him, he's staying for a while so one night won't hurt, one night to keep a promise" I said putting her left wrist in my left hand with her right wrist I then slipped my hand down in between her thighs pressing two fingers to her clit through her panties, she moaned as I moved my fingers down a bit "hmm you're already so wet we're you doing something before I came in Yuzu" I whispered in her ear  "mmhh Mei your fingers are ..." she trailed off blushing and a few moments later I realized why she was blushing so hard without realizing it I had kept moving my fingers down and they were right on her backside I moved my hand off to the side and squeezed her ass earning something that sounded in between a growl and a moan next thing I knew Yuzu had turned us over so she was on top "you shouldn't tease a girl Mei and yes I am wet because of how fucking sexy you looked today" Yuzu growled softly in my ear I quietly moaned because she sounded so hot "so why don't you tell me what you want plain and simple Mei" Yuzu said leaning down to me "fine how this for plain and simple Yuzu" I said.

"I want you to fuck me" I said.

"Perfect Mei and as you wish" Yuzu said sliding her hand down my front brushing over my breast I moaned quite loudly, Yuzu kissed me and when she pulled away she said "we wouldn't want the adults to hear us now would we Mei" "no" I growled pushing my head back into the pillows and biting my lip to prevent another loud moan from escaping as she undid my yutaka and grasped my breast through my bra "aw did you wear this lace just for me Mei" she said giggling I lifted my back up a bit as she moved her hand to undo my bra clasp I took my bra off and threw it on the floor along with my yutaka Yuzu moved her head down and began sucking on one my right nipple while using her right hand to tease me through my panties I fisted the sheet in my hands moaning as Yuzu continue her torture on me "Yuzu please I need you" I said panting for my breath which was long since lost "fine then Mei" Yuzu said moving down my body to my legs, she grabbed the sides of my panties and pulled them off and then they got thrown down next to the bed as well.