Chapter 6 Mei's POV

'Mom you have the worst timing just as I was beginning to have some fun with Yuzu again' I thought as we quickly wash ourselves I put some soap on my hands and began caressing Yuzu's breasts and smirking when she began fighting back but then gave up and let her head fall back against my shoulder I moved one of my hands down and ran two fingers along her wet pussy kissing her neck when she began moaning quietly "Mei...we...need...to...hurry...up...or...we're... going...to...get...in...trouble," she said gasping for breath I moved my arms so as they were now wrapped around her waist and I was just kissing her neck I could feel her fighting for some form of control but I wouldn't let her go I sucked on her neck leaving a small hickey "'kay i'm done" I whispered in her ear "Mei what happens if mom or your dad see this" she asked whining a bit "I don't care" I said before tilting her face up a little and kissing her lips softly "I lo- come on let's go" I said "wait Mei what were you going to say" I heard as she grabbed wrist "nothing it doesn't matter" I said as I got out of the shower, dried off and got dressed "well hurry up would you Yuzu" I said opening the bathroom door I heard the shower turn off "not until you tell me what you were going to said Mei" she said "fine then I was going to say that I love you too" I yelled turning to face a shocked Yuzu. We heard a bang from downstairs "now get dressed Yuzu i'm going to go see what that noise was okay" I said having calmed down a little "okay" she whispered as I walked out closing the door behind me. I went downstairs and seen my parents staring at me and a pan on the floor presumably where it had been dropped before "Mei was that shout before you" my father asked "yes it was and I meant as more than a sister" I said "Mei do you really mean it" I heard my sister/lover ask from the kitchen doorway "yes Yuzu I do" I said and then sighed thing to myself 'what a mess but hopefully I can now love Yuzu all the time without hiding it', "well then good for you Mei" my dad said as my mom said "I thought Yuzu would never fall in love I guess I was wrong" "Yuzu can you come a bit closer I need to tell you something" I said "sure" Yuzu said when she was close enough I grabbed her waist cutting off her protests with a deep and passionate kiss wrapping my other arm around her waist as well I smiled when she wrapped her arms around my neck deepening the kiss more we finally pulled away when our parents cleared their throats saying something about breakfast I leaned my forehead against Yuzu's both of us trying to catch our breaths "girls do you want breakfast before you do anything else" our mom said instead of answering we just nodded our heads walking over to the table "i'm starving" Yuzu said "you're always hungry Yuzu it's just you" I said, everyone laughing as my stomach grumbled loudly "you were saying honey" my dad said leaning over to kiss me on the top of the head "hey no fair" I grumbled under my breath just loud enough for my dad and Yuzu to hear "we love you anyway Mei" they said each kissing one of my cheeks our mom brought pancakes for breakfast over and we all started eating.

After breakfast Yuzu and I offered to clean up we got told no and to just go have fun together so now here we were sitting in the cinemas watching the new beauty and the beast movie after a long day of looking in different shops but I wasn't really paying attention my mind kept drifting off to my parents being okay with me and Yuzu being lovers, suddenly Yuzu was on my lap kissing me I went to brace my hands on the arms either side but found that they had been moved so I settled for having my hands on her hips and my arms leaning on her thighs Yuzu ran her tongue along my bottom lip asking for entrance which I granted without hesitation she slipped her tongue into my mouth and our tongues began fighting for dominance, Yuzu pulled away a trail of saliva connecting our mouths for a few seconds I was confused for a second but then Yuzu said "the lights are going to come back on soon" she explained going to go back to her own seat but I held onto her hips with one hand and I used my other hand to lead her lips back to mine for a few moment "mmmh Mei we can't here" she said pulling her fingers through my hair making me softly moan in pleasure "fine then what do you want first dinner or a bedroom" I said quietly looking at my watch and seeing the time was almost 8:00 at night "you first" she said as if asking me what I wanted "well I think that you have to many clothes on but I'm also hungry just I don't know what for" I said tilting my head to the side a bit "okay why don't we go get dinner then we can rent a hotel room for the night" she compromised "okay" I said. We left the movies and got into the car that dad had gotten me for my birthday after I passed my driving test following Yuzu's directions I drove to a fancy looking restaurant "so that's why I had to change into this red dress is it Yuzu?" I asked grabbing a hold of Yuzu's hand "a-a-ah yes it is Mei" Yuzu said blushing but curling her fingers around my hand anyway "this is the first time we've shown affection out in public see we came out to mom and dad did you know Yuzu" I said trying not to laugh "yeah I did Mei" she said quietly and still with a hint of pink to her cheeks.

A/N the next chapter will also be in Mei's POV.