Chapter 7 Mei's POV

I let go of Yuzu's hand long enough to get out of the car and come around the front of the car before I grabbed a hold of her hand again making her stumble a bit "whoa there if you're going to react like that every time I touch you Yuzu then I will leave you alone" I said laughing and putting my arm around her waist so as she didn't fall down I quickly stopped laughing when I seen a panicked look cross her face "I love you Yuzu and will shout it out for the world to know if that's what you wanted and I will never leave you I promise" I said hugging her close a she began crying "okay sorry for that little outburst" she said after she had calmed down "excuse me miss may you two please stop just standing there your freaking out some of the customers" a waiter came up and said to us "sorry about that I was just trying to calm my girlfriend down she had a bit of a freak out over something that I said" I said before wrapping my arm tighter around Yuzu "ready to go and get dinner yet Yuzu" I said looking down at my older sister "yes please Mei" Yuzu said leaning into me as we walked inside the restaurant and handed our coats to the man at the front "table for two under Aihira please" Yuzu said to him "of course this way please" he said leading us to a table near the window "thank you" Yuzu said as she pulled out my chair for me "thank you" I said as I sat down "thank you Yuzu how could you afford all of this?" I asked glancing around before like always my eyes went back to my girlfriend sitting across the table from me blushing "well..... I got a job at a cafe so as I can treat you like this Mei.. I love you too" she said, I gasped "thank you so much Yuzu" I said leaning over the table to quickly kiss her on the cheek "if you keep that up then I might have to skip dinner and take you to the hotel now" Yuzu said as our dinner came and after that the meal was eaten in comfortable silence.

Once we had finished dinner Yuzu insisted the she pay the bill and the we left "I passed my driving test because I really want to take us to the next place please Mei" Yuzu said grabbing my wrist before I could put the key in to unlock the car "okay Yuzu is there anything else" I said smiling "well... yes could you please turn around and close your eyes" she pulling a blindfold out from her coat pocket I laughed and did as she asked I felt her hands brush my cheeks surprising  me because her hands were shaking "Yuzu are you okay" I asked worriedly "yeah i'm fine just nervous is all" she said tying the blindfold behind my hair.
Once I had the blindfold on she help me into the passenger side and then I presume went around and got into the drivers side because a few moments later I heard the car start, after about five minutes we stopped and I heard a door shut and then next thing I knew Yuzu had her hand on my arm saying that we were there I got out of the car with her help once I was standing outside of the car Yuzu took the blindfold off I gasped because we were standing near the shoreline of the beach  "well how do you like it Mei" Yuzu said biting her lip "Yuzu I love it it's so beautiful though nowhere near as beautiful as you are" I said wrapping my arm around her waist and pulling her closer so as I could kiss her. "Mei you're going to miss the best part" Yuzu said right as a firework shot up into the sky "thank you for tonight Yuzu" I said facing the fireworks with a smile. After the fireworks Yuzu and I went to the final part of the night a luxurious hotel "one room under Aihira" she said  grasping the key once it was held out to her "thank you" she said grabbing my hand and pulling me into the elevator "what room are we in" I asked "room 401" Yuzu said pulling me down the hall after her, once we got to the door and Yuzu got the door unlocked I grabbed her wrist and twisted her around my lips colliding with hers and my arms snaking around her waist "shouldn't we at least get into the room Mei" Yuzu said leaning her head back against the door when I started kissing her neck "I can't wait that long" I said holding Yuzu's waist I grabbed to door handle and opened the door and started kissing Yuzu happy when she returned the kiss with just as much desire I walked forward with Yuzu walking backward once we were inside the room I closed the door behind us with my foot not breaking the kiss with Yuzu. Yuzu and I made our way over to the bed taking off our shoes and coats when we got there I pushed Yuzu down onto the bed "stop Mei please" I heard Yuzu say "what's wrong" I said worried that I was doing something wrong "nothing's wrong I just want to pleasure you tonight" she whispered "okay Yuzu" I said giggling but going to lay down in the middle of the bed with my legs spread a little and my arms by my side Yuzu moved up my body and kissed me softly I returned her kiss and wrapped my arms around her neck "hey Yuzu what are you planning to do to me tonight" I asked softly when she began kissing my neck "I can't tell you cause then the surprise would be ruined don't you think Mei" she said trailing her fingers down my arm and then back up again after doing that a few times she moved her hand around to my back and trying to undo my dress buttons after a few attempts she gave up and moved away from me pouting "do you want me to get them undone Yuzu" I said laughing "yes and you are never wearing a dress with buttons behind you ever again it's to hard to get your clothes off then" she said her pout still there "I want you to tell me directly Yuzu why do you want my clothes off so badly" I said smirking when her cheeks became bright red "you know why Mei" she said quietly "that's not direct Yuzu" I said my smirk growing "because I want you so bad" she said moving closer to me "how" I asked simply "you already know all this Mei" she said sitting back down on the bed exasperated "please I want to know" I said "fine then I want to have sex with you Mei is that what you wanted to know" she growled moving all the way forward and roughly kissing me I moaned and twisted my fingers through her hair lightly tugging she pulled away after a few seconds and began softly kissing my neck I whimpered at the loss of contact "kinky Mei I never would thought that you preferred it rough" she said against my skin "shut up" I muttered tilting my head back to give her easier access I felt her hand go down my body tugging at my dress strap I heard a couple of the buttons pop off but at the moment I didn't care instead I helped Yuzu pull my dress off before I began working on getting Yuzu's off "do you want it rough again Mei" she asked biting down on my neck soft enough not to hurt but hard enough that it made me gasp "yes Yuzu" I moaned I knew that I shouldn't be enjoying being in bed with my sister this much but I couldn't help myself I was enjoying it and I wanted her to be rougher with me I finally got Yuzu's dress off and I unclasped her bra pushing all garments that had come off onto the floor I heard one of our phones ringing "Mei don't you dare pick up that phone" my lover said glaring up at me "but what if it's mom or dad" I said leaning down and picking up both phones I seen the caller ID on Yuzu's phone said that our mom was calling "hey mom" I said clicking the answer button while biting my lip to stifle another moan as Yuzu bit down on my neck again a little harder than last time.

"Where are you girls" she asked worried.